No announcement yet.

Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awe man I'm sorry to hear about what happened. But hopefully they replace it and you'll be all set. Good luck.
    Originally posted by cb9love
    when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrewasoar View Post
      Awe man I'm sorry to hear about what happened. But hopefully they replace it and you'll be all set. Good luck.
      Thanks man.

Comment

So I'm jealous of the junk yards in the US where they actually have our cars. The large junk yards don't carry our cars anymore, and the smaller ones that do look like this...

But what we came here for is this........

........... which had these ........

I still need to clean them up.

Comment

Oh gosh, that is a reeeeal drag. I hope the one truly at fault takes the blame for what happened and takes care of the situation.

Now that the P1 GTR is coming out, there needs to be a set of races on Top Gear between that and the Zonda R, and maybe a few more race ready hyper cars.
          *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
          ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
          ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
          "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
          Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
          The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
          Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
            Oh gosh, that is a reeeeal drag. I hope the one truly at fault takes the blame for what happened and takes care of the situation.

Now that the P1 GTR is coming out, there needs to be a set of races on Top Gear between that and the Zonda R, and maybe a few more race ready hyper cars.
            The Zonda R was always my favorite car. But I also had no idea about this, I can't imagine what these folks will come up with next....

Comment

Me too! Top Gear does such a great job on their reviews (everything, really), and even their analyses of test track laps are art. Before their review of the Zonda R, I was head over heels for the Veyron SS, primarily because of their rundown of its performance lap around the test track.

I was sad when the Super Veyron concept was tanked. I just hope this new concept is not some mish mash super-hyper-sedan-electric-hybrid-identity crisis. I could see them taking the electric/hybrid route, however, considering the current fuel prices and green trends.

I would love to see the Konigsegg Agera R, the P1/P1 GTR, the Hennesy Venom GT, and the Zonda R battle it out in a bunch of different challenges on that show.

Who knows, the Jun Lemon R33 Skyline made it on Top Gear years ago, maybe your CB will be next!

MRT
              Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph

Comment

Dam, i miss Top Gear. They seriously need to get back on TV soon. I don't care if they review a Ford Focus, they're awesome to watch!! Favorite show of all time!

Today I went to a car meet.

It was ok. I was driving the 2000 silver accord SE. My g/f brought her dads 2007 Pontiac Trans-am with a rebuild 350 with sports transmission and chipped ECU. I drove that around after the meet all evening and went for a drive. What a fun car! It will break the tires loose no problem! The amount of power it has demands respect, i will admit. It can scare ya if you're not careful.

After that my 2000 accord felt like it had the power of a lawn mower :P

Comment

Well, send the S300 back to California, the supplier tested it and it passed all tests. Not sure who's lying now..

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                    Well, send the S300 back to California, the supplier tested it and it passed all tests. Not sure who's lying now..
                    Dude, what the heck??? That is so frustrating! Tell Hondata everything that transpired regarding this problem and see what they have to say.

MRT
                    Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph

Comment

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
                      Dude, what the heck??? That is so frustrating! Tell Hondata everything that transpired regarding this problem and see what they have to say.
                      The tuner I deal with is a hondata dealer. And so is the place I ordered the S300. So one of them are lying. My tuner tried several other S300's and had no issues. So I'm leaning towards HAMotorsports knowing the ECU was bad but not admitting it. But I don't think that either because they are giving me a whole new ECU, no charge, even though mine was out of warranty and the tuner opened it up.

tough call i know. So I gave my tuner HAMotorsports email and they have been battling it out at each other now. I basically went to my tuner and told him to sort it out and that I didn't want to be the middle man. I just want my car to work...

ECU (with new internals) is being shipped back to me tomorrow...

Comment

The Zonda R was always my favorite car. But I also had no idea about this, I can't imagine what these folks will come up with next....
                        And now, Hennesey is coming out with this: the F5

https://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motora...143908780.html

MRT
                        Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph

Comment

The tuner I deal with is a hondata dealer. And so is the place I ordered the S300. So one of them are lying. My tuner tried several other S300's and had no issues. So I'm leaning towards HAMotorsports knowing the ECU was bad but not admitting it. But I don't think that either because they are giving me a whole new ECU, no charge, even though mine was out of warranty and the tuner opened it up.

tough call i know. So I gave my tuner HAMotorsports email and they have been battling it out at each other now. I basically went to my tuner and told him to sort it out and that I didn't want to be the middle man. I just want my car to work...

ECU (with new internals) is being shipped back to me tomorrow...
                          I hope everything works out man. I'm currently about to tune my car soon with the S300 V2 in a P28 installed by swapshopracing, but my AC won't turn on with the Hondata ECU however for my chipped P28 it works perfectly fine. Fingers crossed it's not the ECU because I purchased it like 2-3 years ago or else I'll be in the same boat as you.
                          Last edited by Restless; 08-04-2014, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Man. That is really a bummer. When I purchased my s300 I sent my chipped p06 to pherable and they installed it. Knock on wood I've had no problems.

Have you actually looked at the ECU or are you not bothering and letting them handle it. I would think that anybody that sells ecu's would surely know how to solder. Maybe you just have a bad cap. That should be a fairly easy fix.

I just picked up 2 more backup ecu's over the weekend. Another p06 I plan to chip and a p28. I have been looking for a p72 but have given up.

Restless there is a setting in the s300 software to disable the ac at a certain rpm. I'm sure you check but if not you might want to .

steve

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner51 View Post

Restless there is a setting in the s300 software to disable the ac at a certain rpm. I'm sure you check but if not you might want to .

steve
                              Appreciate the advice Stoner51, but yeah I've tried that already when I uploaded my basemap from phearable. One day it will be fixed lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X