oneoffaccord : 1992 Accord EX (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds good but you need pics...Check out my cb

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
      u got a lot of work ahead of you keep up the work

scope out my ride
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post

Comment

heres something i guess. A friend of mine gave me front and rear knuckles off of his 00 prelude. so i scraped everything else besides the front calipers and brackets and the rear hubs. the calipers and brackets are already stripped of the red paint and waiting for me to paint them silver. im just lazy.

the rear hubs are cleaned and oem studs are gone. make way for extended studs. ill order those once i get my odyssey front knuckles. so basically im going 5lug.

btw my front knuckles which are powdercoated black chrome are equipped with ROH conversion and skunk2 or blox extended studs. the rear hubs are equipped with skunk2 or blox extended studs. which are for sale if anyone is interested. pm me if you interested.

rear hubs.

Comment

thats what you said to me about 6 years ago in my thread. now im saying it back to u since u have a fresh new start.
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
              thats what you said to me about 6 years ago in my thread. now im saying it back to u since u have a fresh new start.
              Oh man. that was a while ago. lol

Comment

Your welcome bitch!! your ass didnt even look Jandro ass nucca!

and of course im in to see this bitch transform.... cause i dont have a choice lol

this year has bad written all over it .... but knowing you next year has bad written all over it, procrastinating ass

ok ok im done insulting you, enjoi

^^MY OLD RIDE
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

welcome back!!!
                  1cor10:31
                  - 92 LX coupe
                  - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                    welcome back!!!
                    thanks timmy. i couldnt stay away for long lol

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
                    Your welcome bitch!! your ass didnt even look Jandro ass nucca!

and of course im in to see this bitch transform.... cause i dont have a choice lol

this year has bad written all over it .... but knowing you next year has bad written all over it, procrastinating ass

ok ok im done insulting you, enjoi
                    i wanna say thank you jandro. for the find. it does have bad written all over it i must say. ill be picking it up on sunday

Comment

Larry you do know that the Oddy knuckles are Accord 4 lug knuckles, right? So you could use your nice knuckles with the Oddy hubs.

BTW where the hell are pics? Gotta see this
                      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                        Larry you do know that the Oddy knuckles are Accord 4 lug knuckles, right? So you could use your nice knuckles with the Oddy hubs.

BTW where the hell are pics? Gotta see this
                        Im going 5 lug sir. i just got the car, just got home. im exhausted from the drive, and riding go carts. its pouring over here in Newburgh. so ill get pics tomorrow morning.

BTW, heres what is FOR SALE already. I DONT NEED ANY OF THESE. NO im not shipping huge parts out. I will meet half way or whatever

The whole interior is grey. so everything is for sale besides the following for the interior. (door wiring, center console, rear deck lid for speakers)

both fenders are good. left fender clear coat is peeling. the color is bordeaux red

headlights and corner lights are good

grill is good

trunk is good. it had the holes for the factory wing drilled already. tails are gong with the trunk.

like i said tomorrow morning if its not raining ill get some pics

Comment

Can't wait to see the progress start, good luck.
                          Originally posted by 92dm
                          I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                          VOUCHES
                          Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

i wouldve gotten more pics what its covered with snow as you can tell.

Comment

car is looking good cant wait till its transformed

Comment

Paint the strunk black and PM me a price and Ill buy it. My coupe has a sedan ass and thats not right at all. Good luck to you and this ride man!!!! Make Rachel Rey proud!
                                I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                                Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                My coupe!!!
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                                Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X