No announcement yet.

Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice, looks really clean.good job on the swap.

Comment

Looking good man! When are we going to swap wheels?
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
        Looking good man! When are we going to swap wheels?
        thanks
        ...haha, you don't want these wheels. I'm not sure what to do with them. They are almost 3 years old now and are coroding under the clear coat and getting pretty bad on one of them. The passenger rear need air in the tire about once a month, I'm guessing its a hair-line crack. And I can't find a place that still stocks these, so I can't replace any of them.

By next summer I am going to have new rims and so I need to decide what to do with these. I'm thinking of sanding them down myself and making a project out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
          I'm thinking of sanding them down myself and making a project out of them.
          That's a good idea! What color would you paint them?
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
            That's a good idea! What color would you paint them?
            I'd paint them the same color that they are now, but i'd add green highlights in where the lugnuts go in. Acadia green obviously. Just something subtle. But I'm not sure if these can be sanded down or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
              I'd paint them the same color that they are now, but i'd add green highlights in where the lugnuts go in. Acadia green obviously. Just something subtle. But I'm not sure if these can be sanded down or not.
              It might take you a long time but I'm sure it can be done! Looking good BTW!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

It might take you a long time but I'm sure it can be done! Looking good BTW!
                Thanks. Next summer is going to be a big change. Now that the H22A is in and paint is done the time has come. New rims for sure, I'm going to stick with the black and chrome look for the rims, I just want them to stand out! Maybe more chrome than black instead of more black than chrome, like these: (i still have to do up some photoshop pics)

--

--

--

Its such a hard decision because rims make or break a car! And at the same time non-black rims look cool too.
                and either a body kit or a lip kit/side skirts. Currently I'm thinking a lip kit and side skirts; it wouldn't seem right to get a body kit unless I boosted the H22A; which costs a sh*t load of $$$ so that may have to wait.

Also there has to be something I can do to make this thread better though. I guess more pics and DIY pics. I'd like to get some ratings, any thoughts?
                Last edited by Raf99; 02-19-2010, 08:55 PM.

Comment

a lil bit lower in the front but it is hot

she is down....but definately not out

Comment

My favorite style! And congrats on the swap!
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

http://forums.evans-tuning.com/viewforum.php?f=5

Comment

Hey man nice car! dont know how I never saw it around before im in halifax quite a bit. Ill be moving up there the first week of May. Ill be staying in Sackville but I imagine we will be out ripping around a bit, if you see my car dont hesitate about comin sayin hello man

My Member Ride Thread

-Nate

Comment

Originally posted by CBNate View Post
                          Hey man nice car! dont know how I never saw it around before im in halifax quite a bit. Ill be moving up there the first week of May. Ill be staying in Sackville but I imagine we will be out ripping around a bit, if you see my car dont hesitate about comin sayin hello man
                          Well shit. I thought I was the only NS'er on here with nice accord! I'm from antigonish actually, but living up in Halifax (again) now. I've seen some cb7s around but none as nice as yours. Mostly they are modded onse but haven't been taken care of. I thought I seen this car on kijiji a while back too.

I'll def say hi if I see ya. You bringing the car out this summer?
                          You know where I can get a rear disc setup for my car locally?

(edit: found rear disc, nm)
                          Last edited by Raf99; 04-09-2010, 04:02 PM.

Comment

July 2010 pic. Putting a lot of work into the interior this summer too.

Comment

really nice motor, and clean bay

Comment

some randoms...

re-doing one of the rims that had the clear coat peeling away.

Dyed my matts black.

(Thanks TypeG)

New toys

Aligning my headlight brackets.

A random wire i found, passenger side. Any ideas?

Rims all good..

Amps on the way too. 94 accord JDM lip on the way (both should be here this week). new APR rear drilled/slotted rotors for rear. Sound proof the car and bunch of other things.

Comment

Working...
                                X