No announcement yet.

I'm back with my 2nd h22a swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will started making videos about the cb7 .

https://youtu.be/-2a7m77zSKc

click the link to watch the very first 1 . feel free to check my other videos out. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE.
    a person who looks at somthing and see it as waste is no person at all but he who see what it could be will suceed
    out with the old and in with the new

Comment

Hey guyz Sping is comming and im preping to resume the build.

Omg i know you guys hate me. But life always throws hurdles infront of your goals, but i am back better then ever.
      UPDATE
      I moved to Elizabeth on my own and i have a 2 garages one as shop the other as a spay booth. I been busy working on my daily a 2004 clk500. Check me out on ig @blueprint_auto
      Well now that spring is approching im collecting parts to resume the cb7 build.

SO HERE IT IS.

I picked up this 1992 accord coupe ex for $350 towing included. The only thing missing was the powertrain and shift linkedge
      My plans are to salvage the D2 coilover suspension, 5 lug conversion, carbon fiber trunk, glovebox, and a hasport mount. The rest of the car will be getting parted out so hit me up if u need somthing i will list on ebay. Or contact me on instagram @blueprint_auto
      Last edited by jaykilla116; 02-27-2017, 04:37 PM.
      a person who looks at somthing and see it as waste is no person at all but he who see what it could be will suceed

Comment

Nice pick up that trunk alone is worth that much.
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Wow great build you have going on, motivates me more lol, and good pick up on that accord. I picked something up like that to but with the motor/tranny. How you like Elizabeth? You're lucky to have a garage, I hate the parking situation lol

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
            Nice pick up that trunk alone is worth that much.
            Yeah thanks man it was a no brainer for me suspension alone is 600 and the owner said they were less than a year old.

Comment

Originally posted by spade View Post
              Wow great build you have going on, motivates me more lol, and good pick up on that accord. I picked something up like that to but with the motor/tranny. How you like Elizabeth? You're lucky to have a garage, I hate the parking situation lol
              I love it here im closer to union side, but some of the reason are i have access to a lot in a short distance i even am 10mins away from my new job. There are 4 major highways and tons of night life restaurants , auto supplies, and the spanish women..

Comment

Originally posted by jaykilla116 View Post
                I love it here im closer to union side, but some of the reason are i have access to a lot in a short distance i even am 10mins away from my new job. There are 4 major highways and tons of night life restaurants , auto supplies, and the spanish women..

Ahh the good side . And yes all the near by highways, one of the good perks.
                Stay away from Broad st and Elizabeth Ave if you don't want to break your neck

Comment

Hey Guys UPDATE!

Hey guys here is the update of what i did yesterday.
                  i stripped the donor car down as much as i could before it got dark.
                  i salvaged a few items for my self and every thing that people might want to buy.
                  Here is the current state of the burgundy coupe. im selling cheap.

SO if you guys See anything you may need i have ebay and paypal.
                  also let me know if there is something on the chassis you need before i junk it.
                  Last edited by jaykilla116; 03-02-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Moving on back on track.

These are the parts i managed to salvage for my self.
                    Carbon fiber trunk lid, BB6 cluster, TruHart upper control arms
                    Truhart rear tie rods, mud guards, front & rear stut brace, passenger mirror, resonator back with magnaflow, 5 lug front knuckles, D2 SUSPENSION MAYBE UP FOR SALE

Comment

Was it an auto or manual? If manual is engine harness intact or are plugs cut?
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

the harness

Was it an auto or manual? If manual is engine harness intact or are plugs cut?
                        The wire harness is intact but i have to inspect it carfully.. when i got the coupe it had no engine or trans but the harness was there ...

Comment

Originally posted by jaykilla116 View Post
                          The wire harness is intact but i have to inspect it carfully.. when i got the coupe it had no engine or trans but the harness was there ...
                          I may buy that harness off your hands. How much would you be willing to part with it shipped to 32258?
                          ~Nick~

Comment

the harness

I may buy that harness off your hands. How much would you be willing to part with it shipped to 32258?
                            Text my cell (9736518374) i will send u detailed pics if u like it $100 bucks shipped that can go towards my aem fpr

Comment

UPDATE here is whats happing

Hey guys,
                              The weather hear is up and down at the moment one day its 60 the next day its 18...

So i have focused on acquiring the parts that I need. So the next wave of updates from me will be all the new parts i received in the mail enjoy. For today 3 items came. A brand new obd1 internal coil distributor , vms red ignition wires , and NGK V power plugs.

JUST GOT THESE YESTERDAY ( 3/8/17) FOR $200 TO WORK ON MY 5 LUG SETUP.

This hasport mount just came in yesterday look amazing.

This just came in 3/13/17 The stage 3 sprung action clutch kit. I have read great reviews about this company. A small business with people who truly care about the product. I saw this brand on bisimotos website i thought to my self they must be good. So i went with this and ditched the competition idear. Also the disc features caged springs.
                              Last edited by jaykilla116; 06-13-2017, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Package alert ! New parts

Just git thus in the mail 2 days ago..
                                Advanced clutch technology streetlight flywheel.

next part to arrive are these 1 piece headers.

Last edited by jaykilla116; 03-19-2017, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X