Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Maple + turbo= :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maple + turbo= :)

So yeah I'm about to buy almost a full turbo kit from this kid. 700$

Dezod Turbo.
    Dezod race Manifold
    Intercooler
    Piping
    Greddy type S BOV
    Oil Lines
    Downpipe

everything but the wastegate.

word.

I'll post pictures in about an hour.

Here is a teaser pic.

Good price. What kinda turbo???
    Seems like everybody is going turbo lately.

Comment

ok i lied, I just met with the kid. and saw the kit. It's hella USED and rusted and shit.

looked like junk to me. and used for a year or longer.. yet he claims a few months.

he looked pissed.. but id rather spend my 700 on FL or something..

Comment

Or id rather spend it on a cheap accord and swap an h22 in it =P

sorry to get u all going :-/

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
          Good price. What kinda turbo???
          Seems like everybody is going turbo lately.
          All the cool kids are doing it!
          We have to show the world that we dont need dohc vtec to make power.
          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
            X2!!!
            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

you made more power than torque. I love the fact i dont vtec to make power either ,its soo overrated. Goodness the power&torque on my car puts a smile on my face everyday along with good traciton on street-tires.

Comment

Are you talking about the srt4...

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
                  X2!!!
                  x172638716293 haha

8 Accords so far:
                  '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                  '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                  (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

sohc 'em

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                      you made more power than torque. I love the fact i dont vtec to make power either ,its soo overrated. Goodness the power&torque on my car puts a smile on my face everyday along with good traciton on street-tires.

You did it to your last car didn't you.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

yeah he did. But now he thinks hes a hard ass because he got a boosted neon.

guy at my school stomped the fuck out of a lil srt-4 with an H22 cd5...

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08
                          yeah he did. But now he thinks hes a hard ass because he got a boosted neon.

guy at my school stomped the fuck out of a lil srt-4 with an H22 cd5...

-Jordan
                          Wanna make this an issue? In fact, let's not. Banned for 3 days. I don't want to deal with this shit.

Sparkle hasn't messed with ANYONE in months. We talked, we worked it out, and he's done as I asked. Yet every internet e-thug wannabe that wants to shoot off his mouth has to make trouble, and I clean up the mess. I'm sick of it.

If sparkle starts shit, let me know. I'll ban him. However, he hasn't. He hasn't started a single thing in a long time, and I've seen him put up with plenty before going off. I'm tired of it, and I'm going to start banning people. Starting now.

Comment

Oh yeah... glad you didn't buy that kit, Wayne. Your automotive decisions have gotten much more mature over the years. I'm impressed Turbo is great, but it's a BAD idea to halfass it!

Comment

why not have both

SOLD!!
                              Boosted H22
                              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
                              X