Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

not the average....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not the average....

my 1990 accord

Comment

black and tan leather

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Car is clean . love the interior
        93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
        1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
        1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
        1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
        1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
        1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Damn what are those 22's? It looks dope
          Originally posted by chessboxer
          We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
          Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

nope there 20 by 8.5's, thanks i like it alot

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Custom lowz would be proud..post pics of setup
                Originally posted by chessboxer
                We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Wow that's a good look right there.... nice
                  x2 more pics of setup
                  93 ex coupe

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164698

Comment

more pics

f20a engine, full tube shortend rear arms, all airride is hidden nicely behind the bumper, mtx tr75 15'' sub in ported box, poweracoustic amp 1,200 watt rms, header is wrapped, random chrome powdercoat on engine parts (yes i said chrome powdercoat), air struts in the back and aircans up front, powersteering has been taken out and "Looped", wheel wells notched and cut so i can ride all the way down without rubbing, trunk has been completely dynamatted, billet steering wheel, velocity vw200 20'' wheels, fat ragtop 38x46, black and tan leather wrapped interior and painted door panels to match and tons of new stock parts...........[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Hey what part of Arizona you from? You can see where I am from.

I had a question, where did you get the good lookin tail lights? Never seen them with the darken tops, only the clears.

Comment

thats a very sick ride man

i love the work you put into her man
                        back at it again

Comment

u should blackhouse your headlights and bumper lights and custom grille and u'll be set! moar pics

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

raging asian- mesa,az and the tops of the tailights are just taped and painted with gloss black enamel

i 07- thanks man. theres so many hours into you have no idea ha, i love it!

cvc7chris- i know i want to but im worried that the lights wont be bright enough!!! they suck so bad already, ill probaley just wait till i get hid's to do that.

Comment

my black housed lights are not to bad but yeah get some hid for it lol i want some lol
                              back at it again

Comment

Working...
                              X