If there is a member posting, that you don't feel contributes anything useful, and you would like to add them to your ignore list
, simply follow the following procedure.
Originally Posted by Father Time
1) Go to your user Control Panel on the main bar at the top of the screen.
2) From the menu on the left, select "Edit Ignore List."
3) In the box on the screen, you type the screen name of the person you want to ignore. If you don't know the exact screen name, the drop down list will filter the names as you type in letters, so you can select that if you see it.
4) Once the screen name you want has filled the box, click the "OKAY" button next to the name. You will see the name appear in the top frame with a green arrow next to it. As long as the name is in that frame, with the box checked, that user is now on your ignore list
5) Click save to the right side of your ignore list
, and then continue about your business as usual. You will no longer see posts from this user, unless you specifically click on them in a thread.
Thanks for the pics Father Time.