and people think im crazy when i talk about air soft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and people think im crazy when i talk about air soft

ive been waiting to strap up for this. i have an M16 with a grenade launcher on its way. when i get my tax return, i have a P99, MP5, and a P90 with scope and silencer ill be ordering. haha. and for a hobby like this it can be cheap or expensive. i plan on buying at LEAST one $120 R12 M4 because they have a range of like 200ft and a clip of 2-300 BBs. and yes. even the cheap ones hurt. i shot my friend in the leg with the single shot MP5 i have and it put a dent the size of a BB in his shin. lol.

enough with talk. here are some vids:

these are in the U and Scotland but they have fields over here. haha. but its mainly woods. ill be looking for some CQB places some time this summer. anyone want to join?

I think the mp5 is my fav. 230 rounds per mag, i like running them fully, and they still have GREAT range. Those plans sound win dude, take some pics when you get the setup

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
      I think the mp5 is my fav. 230 rounds per mag, i like running them fully, and they still have GREAT range. Those plans sound win dude, take some pics when you get the setup
      i will. the M16 will be in Wednesday next week. i have 3 hand guns coming in also. cheap ones but still good. all with silencers, laser sights, and flashlights mounted. haha. the silencer on my single shot Mp5 is broke. i dropped it one day and it has a crack in the side so now i have to super glue it. lol. but it still fires.

i have a can of 6500 BBs sitting in front on me right now. i have the Mp5 and 2 cheap clear walmart BB guns. one doesnt hurt. even at point blank. but the other one stings just a tad. but the MP5....yeah. im not shooting myself with that one. lol.

Comment

fuck that
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5DQdxX6ttU
        be a man...
        ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Get real guns.

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
            lol. Ill stick with air soft. Screw tellin yall ideas any more

Originally posted by gcvphoto View Post
            Get real guns.
            yea. that'll work. Lol. Ill be sure to go down to the court house and see if i cAn store a few m16s, mp5s, and AKs.

with these if a kid gets a hold of it(which they wont because of where i put them) i dont hav to worry about anyone dying.

Comment

^true story.

life is good.

Comment

I want the hk-ump9. airsoft is the shit. they open an airsoft arena at discover mills mall a few years ago. its fun but that shit does hurt.
                MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

you're hella dumb, buy one primary and maybe one other for speciality like cqb or sniping.

get two secondary's.

im rocking a hybrid m4/m16 with some marui motor/gearbox and some other shit. i bought it for about 120 bucks and fires around 350fps.

i also have a TWA G19 with a powercoated tan slide and upgraded spring and also a WE dragon that i need a new piston for.

trust me, dont buy a million guns. get some practical ones and practice with it. this hobby is like RC cars, a total money pit so budget early.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Meh, I couldn't get into air soft. it's ok but unrealistic. 200 rounds per mag? come on. Limit it to 30 if you want realism.

Try this:
                    http://www.simunition.com/cartridges/fx_training_en.php

Felt recoil is still way off but it's still more realistic than air soft.
                    My Car
                    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

well, the problem is that people just spray. in my first cqb battle i only went through maybe three pistol mags and two reg mags. if i dont know where they are, im not going to waste my ammo.

people also rush in really fast which i dont like because in real life, you'd be dead.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
                        I want the hk-ump9. airsoft is the shit. they open an airsoft arena at discover mills mall a few years ago. its fun but that shit does hurt.
                        yeah it does. lol. i sae the pain in my friends face. and that was just from a cheap one. lol.

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                        you're hella dumb, buy one primary and maybe one other for speciality like cqb or sniping.

get two secondary's.

im rocking a hybrid m4/m16 with some marui motor/gearbox and some other shit. i bought it for about 120 bucks and fires around 350fps.

i also have a TWA G19 with a powercoated tan slide and upgraded spring and also a WE dragon that i need a new piston for.

trust me, dont buy a million guns. get some practical ones and practice with it. this hobby is like RC cars, a total money pit so budget early.
                        i have like 5 hand guns(2 here with me and 3 on the way.) mainly because they were cheap. but i got the M16 on its way and ill be ordring a p99, MP5, and an M4 mainly for my brother if they want to play. lol.

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
                        Meh, I couldn't get into air soft. it's ok but unrealistic. 200 rounds per mag? come on. Limit it to 30 if you want realism.

Try this:

is that fired from a real gun?

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                        well, the problem is that people just spray. in my first cqb battle i only went through maybe three pistol mags and two reg mags. if i dont know where they are, im not going to waste my ammo.

people also rush in really fast which i dont like because in real life, you'd be dead.
                        thats true. i see a lot people spraying. btu not very many getting hit. but i think its mainly cover fire

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post

Try this:

any idea on prices? it doesnt say on the site

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

There's an indoor airsoft place in a mall near me in Atlanta...it's pretty tight. The walls are just glass, so if there's a match or whatever going on, everyone walking by can watch. There's usually crowds watching them.

Looks fun.

Ah! Found a video on youtube. Fast forward to about... 4:30

EDIT:: after watching the video...with ALL those people in there in that little room...looks very unorganized and not very much fun...a lot of little kids..

Last edited by npor; 01-23-2010, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Simmunitions are fired from a modified firearm. Price: $0.55 a round plus barrel conversion. That's for 9mm.
                              My Car
                              FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Working...
                              X