Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB7 Sleeper - Totalled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 Sleeper - Totalled

PARTING IT OUT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160157

Yea, it's ruined guys. I only got a couple pictures, but it's done for.

Here's a newer one. I can't afford to fix it guys, it's done. $1800 just to get the frame back in shape.

Yep, some chick decided she'd ram me at an intersection with her SUV. The frame under the hood is bent to shit. I barely got to experience my F20A DOHC engine and transmission swap when something like this has to go and happen.

Also, technically, it's considered my fault because I was taking a left at the intersection and they called it failure to yield the right away, and I'm on a restricted license, so my license is most likely going away too. The girl knows it was really her fault, and she apologized deeply and such, so I wasn't too angry with her.

I will take some more pictures when I can. I left the car at my boys shop to assess the damages tomorrow morning.

It's too bad that something like this had to happen to me, especially while I'm in a bit of a financial hole right now, but maybe somebody somewhere is trying to tell me something. I don't know where to go from here. I don't know whether to get another CB and put my stuff into it, or just part it out and buy a new car. Either way, I won't be leaving you guys or this forum.

This is just too bad...
    Last edited by CB7 Sleeper; 05-16-2010, 02:20 PM.
    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Did she admit it was her fault? If yes then its her fault lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
      Did she admit it was her fault? If yes then its her fault lol.
      No she didn't actually admit she was at fault, and the cop automatically had me in the red zone due to my driving record, so I'm fucked. The cars fucked. Shits fucked. Fuck fuck fuck...

Comment

wow i felt like i had it bad right now but this
        i feel terribly sorry for you man i hope all comes out well for you
        by the way did you get hurt at all
        ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Damn... I'm sorry Kevin. I know how much you were anticipating getting your CB back, and now it's in this situation. Hopefully it can be fixed. If not, hopefully you can transfer your swap and other mods to another CB in the near future.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by s2kracer
            OHHHH NOOOO! so sorry dude. that was such a nice car too. I can't believe all that damage from an intersection. Was it a four way stop or traffic light?
            It was at an intersection. I can't believe this happened man. The car was so close to being finished.

Originally posted by quaidum View Post
            wow i felt like i had it bad right now but this
            i feel terribly sorry for you man i hope all comes out well for you
            by the way did you get hurt at all
            It's not going to come out well. I'm already sure. I did not get hurt.

Comment

Oh duuuuuuuuude that is such fucking fuck shit. That car was so sick. It's always the other idiot you have to watch out for.

Man, that sucks ass. On the bright side, atleast you're okay. But still. Damn. That hurt to see those pics.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                Damn... I'm sorry Kevin. I know how much you were anticipating getting your CB back, and now it's in this situation. Hopefully it can be fixed. If not, hopefully you can transfer your swap and other mods to another CB in the near future.
                Thanks a lot Josh. I don't know what the future will bring. I may just buy a new car and part out what's left of the CB.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                  Oh duuuuuuuuude that is such fucking fuck shit. That car was so sick. It's always the other idiot you have to watch out for.

Man, that sucks ass. On the bright side, atleast you're okay. But still. Damn. That hurt to see those pics.
                  Yep. I was devastated. I jumped out immediately to look at the car and the girl walked up to me and asked if I was okay. The first thing I said was, "No, this car is the reason I breathe."

Damn...

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                    Yep. I was devastated. I jumped out immediately to look at the car and the girl walked up to me and asked if I was okay. The first thing I said was, "No, this car is the reason I breathe."

Damn...
                    Ouch man. I really still dont understand how she can hit you and get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                      Ouch man. I really still dont understand how she can hit you and get away with it.
                      It's Michigan and their dumb ass laws. No Fault or whatever the fuck it is.

Comment

Well, time to start browsing craigslist. I honestly think I'm going to leave the CB chassis behind and buy a newer car. DC5 or EP3 or something.

Comment

Dude this sucks ass after all the hard work if you didnt live so far i have a perfect CB for you too

Well i hope you can fix it and everything goes well... keep us posted

^^MY OLD RIDE
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Sorry to hear that CB7Sleeper, can;t you fight who's right of way it was in court?
                            South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Originally posted by SpdJnky93 View Post
                              Sorry to hear that CB7Sleeper, can;t you fight who's right of way it was in court?
                              When you have PLPD, Michigan No-Fault comes into play. And its stupid as junk. If you don't have full coverage... you will get nothing.

Bought From:
                              CB7 Sleeper
                              illestatus
                              HondaFan81

My Ride:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

Working...
                              X