CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > 4th Gen-eral > Off Topic

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 4.27 average. Display Modes
Old 08-29-2011, 10:50 AM   #46641
Night Wolf
CB7tuner Member

Night Wolf seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to Night Wolf
holy age difference! (O__o)

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)-01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan-(CURRENT)
Night Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 10:58 AM   #46642
LadyG
Golden

LadyG has a HUGE cock! LadyG has a HUGE cock! LadyG has a HUGE cock! LadyG has a HUGE cock! LadyG has a HUGE cock!
Eh, the age in years wasn't the problem.
Him being a big baby, and a whiney lil bitch was.

He didn't like my kids. (or any kids) so when the opportunity to flee presented itself I GTFO.
All custom werk by ODBWELDINGWERKS
LadyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:23 AM   #46643
Night Wolf
CB7tuner Member

so what went wrong?

93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan-(CURRENT)
Old 08-29-2011, 11:45 AM   #46644
LadyG
Golden

LadyG has a HUGE cock! LadyG has a HUGE cock! LadyG has a HUGE cock! LadyG has a HUGE cock! LadyG has a HUGE cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyG View Post
Eh, the age in years wasn't the problem.
Him being a big baby, and a whiney lil bitch was.

He didn't like my kids. (or any kids) so when the opportunity to flee presented itself I GTFO.
^^^this?
I wasn't going to stay in a relationship with a grumpy asshole that didn't want my kids around! Those are MY boys, we are a package deal. He didn't like it, but didn't have the balls to end the relationship. So, when he needed to move for work, I let him go.
Old 08-29-2011, 11:54 AM   #46645
Night Wolf
CB7tuner Member

well, why didnt you call it quits from the moment you saw he didnt want your kids? like why did you want to wait for him to end it?

Old 08-29-2011, 12:04 PM   #46646
LadyG
Golden

He was a passive/aggressive nightmare. I sat down to end it a few times, and he would insist that he wanted the relationship to work.
Yet his daily actions said something else entirely.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:06 PM   #46647
acc0rd_adicti0n
CB7tuner Member

acc0rd_adicti0n is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to acc0rd_adicti0n
I just spent an hour trying to make a Mr thread for my new jetta from my phone smmfh
Old 08-29-2011, 12:24 PM   #46648
Night Wolf
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
He was a passive/aggressive nightmare. I sat down to end it a few times, and he would insist that he wanted the relationship to work.
Yet his daily actions said something else entirely.
I think you shouldve ended it no matter what the 1st time, if you truly were tired of him. it wouldve been fair for both parties, as long as of course you explained why. if he still wanted to be together, oh well, I mean you he cant force you to "love" him after all. I just hope you didnt say fine lets work it out, but then went secretly "hooking up" with other men. cuz thats pretty fucked up when women do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
I just spent an hour trying to make a Mr thread for my new jetta from my phone smmfh
I gotta fix the one for my wagon. shits all wrong.

Old 08-29-2011, 12:31 PM   #46649
acc0rd_adicti0n
CB7tuner Member

acc0rd_adicti0n is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to acc0rd_adicti0n
Sooo after being engaged for a little over 2 1/2 years we finally decided that were going to get married in 2 weeks we have a 14 month child together but I find myself asking is marrage really for me but it already feels like I'm married seeing how we have been together for 3 years but I also just think I'm too young for it ill be 21 in January but Idk I just thought is vent a little lol
Old 08-29-2011, 12:43 PM   #46650
sikz6
Contributing Member

sikz6 is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to sikz6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wolf View Post
I think you shouldve ended it no matter what the 1st time, if you truly were tired of him. it wouldve been fair for both parties, as long as of course you explained why. if he still wanted to be together, oh well, I mean you he cant force you to "love" him after all. I just hope you didnt say fine lets work it out, but then went secretly "hooking up" with other men. cuz thats pretty fucked up when women do that.
It's pretty fucked up when guys do it too....
Quote:
Sooo after being engaged for a little over 2 1/2 years we finally decided that were going to get married in 2 weeks we have a 14 month child together but I find myself asking is marrage really for me but it already feels like I'm married seeing how we have been together for 3 years but I also just think I'm too young for it ill be 21 in January but Idk I just thought is vent a little lol
If you have to ask, you aren't ready. Just make it a long engagement or if you really think marriage isn't right for you, tell your girl how you feel and decide what you want. Leading her on and/or trying to push for something that isn't what you want isn't good for either of you. Either she'll be understanding or you can go your separate ways. No matter what happens just be honest with her and yourself.

Click picture to see my mrt
sikz6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:53 PM   #46651
Night Wolf
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
damn you guys had kids at a young ass age. btw why get married? I dont see why women feel the need to tie down a man with a marriage contract, & yeah thats what ill be a contract to be married. just live together & what not. you dont need a stupid legal paper to show your together.

Old 08-29-2011, 12:56 PM   #46652
Night Wolf
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikz6 View Post
It's pretty fucked up when guys do it too....
trust me, its mostly women that do it. I might not talk alot about my life, but alot of people tell me theirs, & what Ive found out is that you guys are alot more cruel that us when it come to that kind of stuff

Old 08-29-2011, 03:15 PM   #46653
sikz6
Contributing Member

sikz6 is cool... so far.
Quote:
damn you guys had kids at a young ass age. btw why get married? I dont see why women feel the need to tie down a man with a marriage contract, & yeah thats what ill be a contract to be married. just live together & what not. you dont need a stupid legal paper to show your together.
Lol I'll be generous and say that 95% of marriages happen because the guy proposes, probably closer to 99%. So based on your theory that "women feel the need to tie a man down with a marriage contract," the guy that proposes is handing her the rope, is he not? No one forced him to ask her to marry him. It's a choice. Just saying...
Quote:
trust me, its mostly women that do it. I might not talk alot about my life, but alot of people tell me theirs, & what Ive found out is that you guys are alot more cruel that us when it come to that kind of stuff
Lol so let me get this right. Because you may or may not have noticed more guys getting screwed over, you think it is less fucked up when a guy cheats on a girl?

It doesn't matter who does it more, although statistically speaking I would have to say you're wrong (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17951664...tay-true-love/), it's still fucked up either way.

As you can see in that survey, 22% of married men opposed to 15% married women have cheated at least once.

Old 08-29-2011, 03:24 PM   #46654
LadyG
Golden

No, no...I loved him! I never saw anyone on the side!
Had he been honest, I would have left earlier. But being that I loved him, and he wanted to "work on it", then

I still miss him occasionally. He was very very smart, and funny. But he convinced himself that I didn't come with him because I had other options. Not true at the time.

I cheated ONCE, when I was young...and the consequences look me in the eye every day. They breathe and eat, and their father (the cheatee?) is a giant piece of shit, that karmic-ly paid me back for the pain I caused others by my selfish decisions.

Never again. Not a chance.

If you have children, you are more married than any piece of paper has the power to imbue.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:56 PM   #46655
sikz6
Contributing Member

sikz6 is cool... so far.
Quote:
If you have children, you are more married than any piece of paper has the power to imbue.
So true...well unless one of the parents are dirtbags and decides not to be in the kids' lives. Which does happen every now and then. But for 2 good people that is true.

Old 08-29-2011, 04:03 PM   #46656
LadyG
Golden

oh, no...not even then. You have to deal with the lack of the dirt-bag too. I'ma tellin' you...The MOST important choice you make in life is who to have children with. It effects you for as long as that kid is alive.
Old 08-29-2011, 04:04 PM   #46657
Night Wolf
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikz6 View Post
Lol I'll be generous and say that 95% of marriages happen because the guy proposes, probably closer to 99%. So based on your theory that "women feel the need to tie a man down with a marriage contract," the guy that proposes is handing her the rope, is he not? No one forced him to ask her to marry him. It's a choice. Just saying...

Lol so let me get this right. Because you may or may not have noticed more guys getting screwed over, you think it is less fucked up when a guy cheats on a girl?

It doesn't matter who does it more, although statistically speaking I would have to say you're wrong (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17951664...tay-true-love/), it's still fucked up either way.

As you can see in that survey, 22% of married men opposed to 15% married women have cheated at least once.
the only reason men propose, is because society has that unwritten rule that men "have to do it", but its 1st & foremost the woman idea to do it. & she tosses the guy hints that she wants to. I thought you being a women would know this?

also I never said "it is less fucked up when a guy cheats on a girl", just that women do it more often. & women arent known for bragging about it as much as guys. so you think all those women were telling the truth? come on now. you guys keep it to yourselves, unlike guys do.

Quote:
No, no...I loved him! I never saw anyone on the side!
Had he been honest, I would have left earlier. But being that I loved him, and he wanted to "work on it", then

I still miss him occasionally. He was very very smart, and funny. But he convinced himself that I didn't come with him because I had other options. Not true at the time.

I cheated ONCE, when I was young...and the consequences look me in the eye every day. They breathe and eat, and their father (the cheatee?) is a giant piece of shit, that karmic-ly paid me back for the pain I caused others by my selfish decisions.

Never again. Not a chance.

youve cheated??? SMH, It thought you were one of the more logical/smarter females here

Old 08-29-2011, 04:31 PM   #46658
LadyG
Golden

I don't care who you are...when you're young your dumb.

You don't know you are, cause to you, your smart! You might also be smarter than all the young people around you...but you are still dumb.

But, here's the best part!

So, I cheated on a really good guy, when I got with my older boys' dad. When that train wreck was cleaned up, we were friends again. We saw other people, but we hung out occasionally and kept in touch... but after Old Guy and I were over...he started calling me. We went on vay-cay together, got to know each other again...and our two year (re?)anniversary is this weekend.

^^^that is a one paragraph summary of like 10 years,lol!
Old 08-29-2011, 04:32 PM   #46659
sikz6
Contributing Member

sikz6 is cool... so far.
Quote:
the only reason men propose, is because society has that unwritten rule that men "have to do it", but its 1st & foremost the woman idea to do it. & she tosses the guy hints that she wants to. I thought you being a women would know this?
Let me guess, you believe the woman belongs in the kitchen too? Your mindset is so far off from reality, I don't know whether to take you seriously or laugh. There are lots of women who propose to guys these days, but in respect to the big picture the percentage is minute. And for the record, I have never tossed my guy "hints" and low and behold he starts asking me about rings. As much as you may not believe it, some/most guys do want to get married just as much as girls do.
Quote:
also I never said "it is less fucked up when a guy cheats on a girl", just that women do it more often. & women arent known for bragging about it as much as guys. so you think all those women were telling the truth? come on now. you guys keep it to yourselves, unlike guys do.
I know you never said that, hence the question mark at the end of my sentence. Originally i said" it's fucked up when a guy does it too..." and you fired back with...."girls do it more and are more cruel,"...blah blah.

In an anonymous survey of course they will be honest. I guarantee there wouldn't have been very many people to survey had it not been.

Trust me there are a lot of girls that don't keep it a secret. Just like guys have "locker room talk" to guys girls have the same type of conversations with girls.

Quote:
youve cheated??? SMH, It thought you were one of the more logical/smarter females here
Just because she cheated doesn't make her less smart/ logical. So she made a mistake. I'm sure you've made mistakes before whether it may be something small or big, you still fucked up. As long as you learn from your mistakes, and don't repeat it, that's all that matters.

Last edited by sikz6; 08-29-2011 at 04:38 PM. Reason: to correct spelling
Old 08-29-2011, 04:34 PM   #46660
LadyG
Golden

^^Amen, sister friend!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: