CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > CB7tuner Rules and News > CB7tuner News

Old 12-30-2011, 10:39 AM   #1
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
Premium Memberships - Downtime and Data Loss issues

I have extended all active Premium Memberships by 2 weeks. That way, you're still getting the full membership that you paid for!

If anyone signed up for a Premium Membership between 10/14 and now, your status has been lost. However, I still have your money! So just shoot me a PM, and tell me what paypal address you sent your payment from. I'll verify it in my PayPal account that I received your payment, and I'll reinstate your premium status, along with the same 2 week extension that the other active members got. If I have no record of payment in my PayPal, then I will not change your status. I don't expect anyone to try to cheat, but I'm putting that out there anyway!
I THINK I've already gotten everyone, but I'm not 100% sure. Finding out who I owed memberships to required flipping through all of my Paypal transactions over the last couple months, then matching addresses to usernames (which isn't always easy...) I may have missed some. Don't get mad at me if I missed you... just let me know, and I'll fix it!

-Mike

A number of shady companies have been hiding links on my site to generate search engine backlinks. Google has caught on, and is now penalizing these companies. Now these companies want ME to remove the links for them. Since they created the links, they may remove them. Hidden in single-pixel images here are links to over a dozen companies that have abused this site, and ignored/refused my instructions to remove their links. Each link found in this signature will be removed as soon as I am notified that all other links to that site are removed from this forum.
deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:29 PM   #2
otto07
CB7tuner Member

otto07 is cool... so far.
Thank you for getting the site up and running again. sucks that we lost so much but it will all be back in time.

Side note. when you guys get a chance you should put back the image re-sizer.
otto07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:38 PM   #3
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
Yeah, that's coming. Most likely this weekend. Acclude91 is in the process of redoing all the work he did in the few days before the crash. He did a LOT of work!

A number of shady companies have been hiding links on my site to generate search engine backlinks. Google has caught on, and is now penalizing these companies. Now these companies want ME to remove the links for them. Since they created the links, they may remove them. Hidden in single-pixel images here are links to over a dozen companies that have abused this site, and ignored/refused my instructions to remove their links. Each link found in this signature will be removed as soon as I am notified that all other links to that site are removed from this forum.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:43 PM   #4
bobbycos
Contributing Member

bobbycos seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to bobbycos
Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote View Post
Yeah, that's coming. Most likely this weekend. Acclude91 is in the process of redoing all the work he did in the few days before the crash. He did a LOT of work!
the image resizer was great

i should finish doing my sig properly, thanks for starting it for me

btw, did matt try that store i texted you about

i was in there tonite and it was mind boggling. glad i had written down what i wanted (blank dvd's)
bobbycos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:33 PM   #5
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

I'm not sure where he got the drives... but he got them (since this data is being saved to them right now!) I told him about the company, though.

Old 12-31-2011, 03:02 PM   #6
crazymikey
CB7tuner Member

crazymikey is very helpful crazymikey is very helpful
I just signed up for a Gold Member yesterday.
crazymikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:37 PM   #7
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

If that's true, then something went wrong... your status would change instantly.

Old 01-27-2012, 07:14 AM   #8
HappyGilmore
Contributing Member

HappyGilmore is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to HappyGilmore Send a message via MSN to HappyGilmore Send a message via Yahoo to HappyGilmore Send a message via Skype™ to HappyGilmore
I need to get on here more often...been busy as hell lately good thing i am looking. I am certain you have mine, I have a T-Shirt hanging on my wall!!!
Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
|92 LX Coupe F22A1|91 LX Sedan F22A1 (DD)]
Quote:
Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)
HappyGilmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:15 AM   #9
Alex13mod
CB7tuner Member

Alex13mod is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to Alex13mod Send a message via MSN to Alex13mod Send a message via Yahoo to Alex13mod Send a message via Skype™ to Alex13mod
What are the benefits of premium membership?
Old 02-02-2012, 05:48 PM   #10
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex13mod View Post
What are the benefits of premium membership?
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=160

Old 02-03-2012, 08:36 AM   #11
Alex13mod
CB7tuner Member

Alex13mod is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to Alex13mod Send a message via MSN to Alex13mod Send a message via Yahoo to Alex13mod Send a message via Skype™ to Alex13mod
Quote:
ill check that out , thanks.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:40 AM   #12
Joey GT-R
Joey The Merciful

Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock! Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock! Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock! Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock!
Send a message via AIM to Joey GT-R Send a message via MSN to Joey GT-R Send a message via Yahoo to Joey GT-R
I've been trying to ask you on Facebook but any update on T-Shirts? When refund comes back I want that light blue. I wanted an XL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote
If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...
Joey GT-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 10:49 AM   #13
tommi
Accord of the Month: August 2011

tommi seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to tommi
hows the progress on retrieving the rest of the lost data

Imprezive
(117)Transactions and counting
tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:05 PM   #14
Ralphie
Stalker

Ralphie should reproduce... we need more people like that! Ralphie should reproduce... we need more people like that! Ralphie should reproduce... we need more people like that! Ralphie should reproduce... we need more people like that! Ralphie should reproduce... we need more people like that! Ralphie should reproduce... we need more people like that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommi View Post
hows the progress on retrieving the rest of the lost data
Dude its gone....how did you miss that ...

Wrong thread anyway lol
Ralphie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:23 PM   #15
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey GT-R View Post
I've been trying to ask you on Facebook but any update on T-Shirts? When refund comes back I want that light blue. I wanted an XL.
I have XL. I've had XL. I've told you this over and over again! Also, this is the wrong thread... in fact, there really is no thread for it. PM me, and I will respond when I get it. Facebook messages only reach me if I'm actually there, and I'm rarely actually there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralphie View Post

Wrong thread anyway lol
And yes, the data is gone. The drive was fried. It's never coming back... and if it did, we'd lose everything we've done from the time the site came back until now!

Old 02-08-2012, 11:22 PM   #16
tommi
Accord of the Month: August 2011

tommi seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to tommi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralphie View Post

Wrong thread anyway lol
i didnt know sorry wont happen again

deeve mentioned data so i thought it was appropriate to mention data.

Imprezive
(117)Transactions and counting
tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:13 PM   #17
kaeo2790
Newcomer

kaeo2790 may have said something they shouldn't have...
Smile f22b1 swap

in did a f22b1 vetch motor single cam ,... i got it running good but it drive like sht.... it has mean vibration in the front en .... i changed my axel so i think it my motor mounts.... would u have any idea way mounts to use oooo and how da hell do u post a thread on here
kaeo2790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:14 PM   #18
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

WTF?

Read the rules.

Old 05-30-2012, 10:14 PM   #19
The G-Man
Contributing Member

The G-Man seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to The G-Man
You've got to be shitting me ^
Old 05-31-2012, 07:38 AM   #20
Ralphie
Stalker

Ralphie should reproduce... we need more people like that! Ralphie should reproduce... we need more people like that! Ralphie should reproduce... we need more people like that! Ralphie should reproduce... we need more people like that! Ralphie should reproduce... we need more people like that! Ralphie should reproduce... we need more people like that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommi View Post
i didnt know sorry wont happen again

deeve mentioned data so i thought it was appropriate to mention data.
So if Deeve mentions it it must be ok?

Really??

LOL just joshing ya man.

And wow....did that dude really ask for engine help in this thread?
Ralphie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: