Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > 4th Gen-eral > Off Topic

Old 03-21-2012, 08:20 PM   #81
fi2hm
CB7tuner Member

fi2hm is cool... so far.
Send a message via Yahoo to fi2hm Send a message via Skype™ to fi2hm
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
hate to say it, but thats what i hate about your country...

why do you need to have a pistol on you while your shopping at walmart??? is it some sort of a status symbol??? make your dick bigger?? are you ever planning on using it to kill someone??

let the cops do their work, if he attacks you and he swings first, its self defence, sue the fucker...

i find it completely stupid to need to have a pistol on you 24/7

but thats just my views.
Get the fuck out of our country then you fucking bitch......

I like turtles
fi2hm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:24 PM   #82
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
Quote:
Originally Posted by fi2hm View Post
Get the fuck out of our country then you fucking bitch......
He lives in Canada.

And you are banned for a week. Ciao.

A number of shady companies have been hiding links on my site to generate search engine backlinks. Google has caught on, and is now penalizing these companies. Now these companies want ME to remove the links for them. Since they created the links, they may remove them. Hidden in single-pixel images here are links to over a dozen companies that have abused this site, and ignored/refused my instructions to remove their links. Each link found in this signature will be removed as soon as I am notified that all other links to that site are removed from this forum.
deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:35 PM   #83
stewie
CB7tuner Member

stewie is cool... so far.
lol awwww seems like i made a new friend today lol
Old 03-21-2012, 09:27 PM   #84
GeoffM
Administrator

GeoffM seems to have made some friends! GeoffM seems to have made some friends!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinX View Post
I don't think I will ever forget that.
27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippey764 View Post
I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote View Post
sneaky motherfucker
GeoffM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:44 PM   #85
turbomaxx
Contributing Member

turbomaxx seems to have made some friends! turbomaxx seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to turbomaxx Send a message via MSN to turbomaxx Send a message via Yahoo to turbomaxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
lol awwww seems like i made a new friend today lol
I still hate you enough to make up for your new friendship.

Kidding of course! I always respect someone's opinion, even if it doesn't come off that way. BTW, what happened to our PM debate? Did we ever finish it? If so, I will await your new topic of choice for us to argue like gentlemen over!

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
Disregard females, acquire currency
BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!
turbomaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:57 PM   #86
mr_naler
CB7tuner Member

mr_naler is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbomaxx View Post

Kidding of course! I always respect someone's opinion, even if it doesn't come off that way. BTW, what happened to our PM debate? Did we ever finish it? If so, I will await your new topic of choice for us to argue like gentlemen over!
... I like arguing like gentlemen...

I must admit that I do not always respect someone's opinion. For instance, if it is not based off fact, or legitimate faith, as it could be argued that there are no facts in life. Anyways.
Old 03-22-2012, 12:24 AM   #87
HondaB18
CB7tuner Member

HondaB18 is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to HondaB18
Quote:
Stay on topic, or send me a PM. No one wants to come into a thread with a title about the 2nd amendment and read about your problems with me. I'm sure we can all agree with that.
post 62, 63, and 67. go back and read what you wrote

my posts weren't that on topic, but more so than yours... but then again look at post 73 and what you wrote

want me to continue? you keep contradicting yourself and giving wrong info dude. i like to keep things out in the open, no need to pm me it would be a waste

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_naler View Post
I personally don't know that I would say I feel a need to, but I do feel safer knowing that I am better suited to defend myself or my family.
from what you wrote you do feel a need to carry because you feel the need to defend yourself in case anything were to happen

you keep saying protecting your family. if your neighborhood is so bad to the point you feel the need to carry (or unless paranoid sets in for you) why not move? safety should be the number one priority for you and your family

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote View Post
Many firearm crimes, especially in urban areas, ESPECIALLY in gang-related incidents, aren't committed by people carrying legal firearms. Granted, the same responsibilities apply to ANY firearm, legal or not... but still.
all firearms start out as legal. straw purchasing accounts for a majority, then there are private sales that doesn't require background checks, and stolen firearms etc. easier and more efficient to solve a problem from the root cause
HondaB18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:42 AM   #88
stewie
CB7tuner Member

stewie is cool... so far.
Quote:

lol forgot about that, ill reply right now
Old 03-22-2012, 07:21 PM   #89
Pandemic
Your Host ಠ_ಠ

Pandemic seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to Pandemic Send a message via Skype™ to Pandemic
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaB18 View Post

from what you wrote you do feel a need to carry because you feel the need to defend yourself in case anything were to happen

you keep saying protecting your family. if your neighborhood is so bad to the point you feel the need to carry (or unless paranoid sets in for you) why not move? safety should be the number one priority for you and your family
It's not cheap to relocate. Some things may not be in the cards. Even if you live in the safest neighborhood on the planet, you could still run into trouble.

all firearms start out as legal. straw purchasing accounts for a majority, then there are private sales that doesn't require background checks, and stolen firearms etc. easier and more efficient to solve a problem from the root cause
You're right, aside from illegally manufactured, all firearms start out legal. Straw purchasing does happen and I'm fine with locking anyone who does it up for a very long time. It's not the majority, however. There ARE private sales that don't require a background check. Long guns only though for us law abiding citizens. Funny thing is that criminals don't care too much about laws so that's not much of an excuse. Stolen firearms is the biggie. Things like the mandatory 5 year additional sentence for a felon with a gun is a great program.

Thing is, who cares? There are MILLIONS of legal gun owners who never shoot up their neighborhoods, rob banks, or commit suicide. Everything we see on the news is a drop in a very big bucket. Criminals WILL get guns whether they're legal or not.
5 chars
Pandemic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:49 PM   #90
HondaB18
CB7tuner Member

HondaB18 is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to HondaB18
we'll both agree that nothing is 100%, but probability wise there is less of a chance to be in a situation to need a gun in a safe neighborhood

you can not put a value on a person's life. i would rather live in a safe neighborhood and eat ramen than to live large in a crime ridden neighborhood eating lobster and shrimp

who cares? the innocent victims and their families involved in firearm violence (legal or illegal). as i said before, address the root cause of the problem

for every responsible owner i can find you an irresponsible one. news aside, a life lost is already one more than necessary (firearm related wise)
HondaB18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:41 AM   #91
mr_naler
CB7tuner Member

mr_naler is cool... so far.
Quote:
we'll both agree that nothing is 100%, but probability wise there is less of a chance to be in a situation to need a gun in a safe neighborhood

you can not put a value on a person's life. i would rather live in a safe neighborhood and eat ramen than to live large in a crime ridden neighborhood eating lobster and shrimp

who cares? the innocent victims and their families involved in firearm violence (legal or illegal). as i said before, address the root cause of the problem

for every responsible owner i can find you an irresponsible one. news aside, a life lost is already one more than necessary (firearm related wise)
Percentage wise, I would never be in a situation that I would need my firearm. However, it's that small percentage that I am preparing for.

My neighborhood isn't the problem. Violent crimes happen everywhere in America, even in fancy neighborhoods. I am in a position that I can live in a decent neighborhood, not everyone is.

You will have a hard time finding the responsible ones. They are usually quiet about it. Other than activists, or people trying to raise awareness (e.g. me) will even announce it. Just because something can be dangerous in someone's hands doesn't mean we should outlaw something. Surgical tools can be very dangerous in certain people's hands, but are very effective in the proper hands. The fact of the matter is, that those who posses illegal firearms should face tougher penalties, as well as those who use them irresponsibly. Though, I think this would ultimately lead to more people be prosecuted, and unjustly at that. So this would fall into the category of good in theory, not so much practically.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:30 PM   #92
Pandemic
Your Host ಠ_ಠ

Pandemic seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to Pandemic Send a message via Skype™ to Pandemic
No such thing as firearm violence. More like gang violence. People kill people, don't blame the weapon system.

I accept your challenge. I guarantee the responsible:irresponsible gun owners is NOT 1:1.
Pandemic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:58 PM   #93
turbomaxx
Contributing Member

turbomaxx seems to have made some friends! turbomaxx seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to turbomaxx Send a message via MSN to turbomaxx Send a message via Yahoo to turbomaxx
Quote:
post 62, 63, and 67. go back and read what you wrote

my posts weren't that on topic, but more so than yours... but then again look at post 73 and what you wrote

want me to continue? you keep contradicting yourself and giving wrong info dude. i like to keep things out in the open, no need to pm me it would be a waste
There has been nothing contradicting about what I've said here or certainly someone would have pointed it out before you. That said, I'll happily fix your attitude problem the same way I've always done in the past. You can try to be an adult again at a later date, as decided by me.

Simply posted in a bad mood one day and came off abrasively, and again the next day when I wasn't in a bad mood. Didn't contradict myself, though.

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
Disregard females, acquire currency
BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Last edited by turbomaxx; 03-23-2012 at 06:02 PM.
turbomaxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: