CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner "Off Topic"

Old 03-24-2012, 12:46 AM   #1
nine_deuce
CB7tuner Member

nine_deuce is very helpful nine_deuce is very helpful nine_deuce is very helpful
GASP!! Say it isn't so?

http://vitals.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...ive-you-cancer

Didn't read the entire article, BARELY made it past the title and I started to cry. It's hard enough to get women to do this, now this? FML!!
nine_deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:00 AM   #2
mappyCB7
CB7tuner Member

mappyCB7 is cool... so far.
your phone gives you cancer

your computer gives you cancer

tv gives you cancer

food gives you cancer

point?

don't give up what you love for fear of cancer you can always get it some other way.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:44 AM   #3
cbscandal
CB7tuner Member

cbscandal seems to have made some friends! cbscandal seems to have made some friends!
I thought the "I have a headache" excuse worked pretty well.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->
cbscandal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:44 AM   #4
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
From the sound of it, it's really only a risk for sluts. If a girl is going around slurpin' every worm she gets her hands on, she's probably not overly concerned with her health anyway!

A number of shady companies have been hiding links on my site to generate search engine backlinks. Google has caught on, and is now penalizing these companies. Now these companies want ME to remove the links for them. Since they created the links, they may remove them. Hidden in single-pixel images here are links to over a dozen companies that have abused this site, and ignored/refused my instructions to remove their links. Each link found in this signature will be removed as soon as I am notified that all other links to that site are removed from this forum.
deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:30 PM   #5
nine_deuce
CB7tuner Member

nine_deuce is very helpful nine_deuce is very helpful nine_deuce is very helpful
See, having thought about this a while, you'd think it'd be the other way around. Sluts wouldn't get it, since they work their neck and jaw muscles more, they should be less prone to getting it. Just like a person that stretches and lifts weights is less likely to pull a muscle than someone that just sits around all day doing nothing... that may or may not be true, I'm not sure. I'm just saying, whoever posted this bullshit article needs to take it down. If too many women see this, getting head will be like seeing a unicorn.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:35 PM   #6
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
It's regarding HPV, not overworking the jaw muscles.

It's legit. like any other disease, you increase your chances by having multiple partners. I mean, how often do girls give head to guys wearing jimmyhats?

I have an old friend that's actually pretty smart. She got around in her younger years, and in the middle of her most... active... years, I heard her say "Holy shit, you can get STDs from giving head? I have to stop doing that so much!"

A number of shady companies have been hiding links on my site to generate search engine backlinks. Google has caught on, and is now penalizing these companies. Now these companies want ME to remove the links for them. Since they created the links, they may remove them. Hidden in single-pixel images here are links to over a dozen companies that have abused this site, and ignored/refused my instructions to remove their links. Each link found in this signature will be removed as soon as I am notified that all other links to that site are removed from this forum.
deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:44 PM   #7
nine_deuce
CB7tuner Member

That's when you tell her that the benefits outweigh the consequences. The "gift" we give them not only whitens the teeth, it's healthy. SO, rather than bitch when we "deliver the goods", they should thank us.

Gah! my brain hurts
Old 03-24-2012, 11:55 PM   #8
crazymikey
CB7tuner Member

crazymikey is very helpful crazymikey is very helpful
Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_deuce View Post
That's when you tell her that the benefits outweigh the consequences. The "gift" we give them not only whitens the teeth, it's healthy. SO, rather than bitch when we "deliver the goods", they should thank us.

Gah! my brain hurts
Post of the day.
crazymikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:07 PM   #9
MrMarcusT
CB7tuner Member

MrMarcusT is cool... so far.
first off everthing in this world some how some way gives you cancer..
second!! its written by a chick. and im sure she said that to her husband..
MrMarcusT is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: