CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > 4th Gen-eral > Off Topic

Old 04-04-2012, 07:54 PM   #21
islandhopper
Contributing Member

islandhopper seems to have made some friends! islandhopper seems to have made some friends!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wed3k View Post
looks dumb, just like the last one. it'll be a big failure, JUST like the last one.
The last variation was badass and was NOT a failure by any means....this one just looks silly, but i bet it'll sell.

Form.Follows.Function
islandhopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:59 PM   #22
AccordWarrior
Guy Smiley

AccordWarrior seems to have made some friends!
It looks so HUGE, and so derivative.

It's almost too wide, the front tires look tiny. The tail lights are looking very Aston-like, the C-pillar is Supra/599, and the lower grill is Alfa 8C.

I know that eventually those type of cars are going to start looking alike, but I guess I'm not seeing anything revolutionary about it.

I loved the first generation Viper, but thought the second just got SO big.
AccordWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:09 PM   #23
GeoffM
Administrator

GeoffM seems to have made some friends! GeoffM seems to have made some friends!
It looks like a Russian super car. I tried to find it but after 45 minutes of searching I'm calling it quits. It's likely that company went out of business.
27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippey764 View Post
I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote View Post
sneaky motherfucker
GeoffM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:59 PM   #24
turbomaxx
Contributing Member

turbomaxx seems to have made some friends! turbomaxx seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to turbomaxx Send a message via MSN to turbomaxx Send a message via Yahoo to turbomaxx
I think you guys are nuts!!! That thing is FLAWLESS from every angle!

I'm over here playing masturbatory mayhem with myself over that Viper. Seriously, I don't think I've ever loved something this much just by pictures.

Someone nailed it on the head earlier when they said it looks like a prototype that finally made it to the streets.

How many gorgeous prototypes have we seen somehow get mangled between revieling and hitting the streets?

Thank you Dodge. Thank you Fiat. Thank you God. Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
Disregard females, acquire currency
BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!
turbomaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:09 PM   #25
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
Technically, it's not even a Dodge anymore. SRT has become its own brand. It's an SRT Viper.

A number of shady companies have been hiding links on my site to generate search engine backlinks. Google has caught on, and is now penalizing these companies. Now these companies want ME to remove the links for them. Since they created the links, they may remove them. Hidden in single-pixel images here are links to over a dozen companies that have abused this site, and ignored/refused my instructions to remove their links. Each link found in this signature will be removed as soon as I am notified that all other links to that site are removed from this forum.
deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:40 PM   #26
oneoffaccord
Accord of the Month: November 2006

oneoffaccord seems to have made some friends! oneoffaccord seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to oneoffaccord
Im digging it but the front end doesnt match the "VIPER" theme.
oneoffaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:22 PM   #27
domesticated
CB7tuner Member

domesticated seems to have made some friends!
Received this in my email this morning.....

"You have been assigned to our Vehicle Engineering organization. Specifically you will be working in the SRT Vehicle Dynamics group."

And my supervisor is the Viper dynamics guy...

Win! Love the car, can't wait to track it!
Old 04-04-2012, 11:25 PM   #28
domesticated
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote View Post
Technically, it's not even a Dodge anymore. SRT has become its own brand. It's an SRT Viper.
By 2020 all US vehicle fleet are required to have an average mpg of 50mpg. That's why RAM is no longer Dodge RAM and is considered a commercial fleet which is exempt. SRT is a small low sales performance fleet, also exempt.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:11 PM   #29
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
Ah, clever!

A number of shady companies have been hiding links on my site to generate search engine backlinks. Google has caught on, and is now penalizing these companies. Now these companies want ME to remove the links for them. Since they created the links, they may remove them. Hidden in single-pixel images here are links to over a dozen companies that have abused this site, and ignored/refused my instructions to remove their links. Each link found in this signature will be removed as soon as I am notified that all other links to that site are removed from this forum.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:36 PM   #30
1993 CB7 LX
CB7tuner Member

1993 CB7 LX is cool... so far.
not a fan of the looks at all. i loved the last generation though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scudweiser View Post
i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.
1993 CB7 LX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:34 PM   #31
Losiracer2
CB7tuner Member

Losiracer2 seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to Losiracer2
I think she does a good job of reporting the facts, plus she's cute so I watch haha. I'm Facebook friends with her

Losiracer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:31 AM   #32
Xsjado
CB7tuner Member

Xsjado is cool... so far.
Send a message via MSN to Xsjado
Xsjado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:12 PM   #33
domesticated
CB7tuner Member

This car is pretty awesome. Been working with it and the GTS-R for the last two months. It's wicked and blows the doors off the previous one.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:08 AM   #34
Leung
CB7tuner Member

Leung is someone to admire Leung is someone to admire Leung is someone to admire
Isn't this one suggested to be around 100K?
Leung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:55 AM   #35
domesticated
CB7tuner Member

It will be a little over the MSRP of the last one, but it also has more than twice the content.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:12 AM   #36
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

From the looks of it, this Viper is definitely going to be a more "complete" car than the previous models. The Viper has always been a step above a kit-car supercar.
The last model had some track prowess, but I think the refinement level of this one puts it in a much better class.

I still like the looks of it. I don't see what anyone finds unattractive about it, especially if they liked the previous models!

Old 07-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #37
Macaqueistrong
Boats 'N Hoes

Macaqueistrong is cool... so far.
When I look at it, I can see why it looks that way I mean all the vents are all cooling vents, the body lines and sleekness makes me think that it would be very aerodynamic but it still carries over the same overall look of a Viper. I just wish they would turbo this beast already, I mean it's already extremely un-economical might as well go balls out!
Old 07-13-2012, 11:54 AM   #38
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

It's already going to be like 650hp with that V10!
I'm really glad they didn't do what many automakers are doing (such as BMW and Benz), and switching to a smaller boosted engine instead of the big honkin' V10.

The day the Viper loses that monstrous engine is the day it ceases being a Viper in my eyes. The whole point of the Viper is to have that obnoxiously large beast under the hood!

Old 07-13-2012, 12:49 PM   #39
Macaqueistrong
Boats 'N Hoes

Macaqueistrong is cool... so far.
NO! I want them to boost the V10.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:54 PM   #40
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

That's what the first part was about. Who needs more than 650hp?
I've got 400, and to be honest... I can't imagine needing more than that!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: