CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Parts & Performance > Performance Tech > Forced Induction

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-19-2012, 09:30 AM   #41
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
Stock sleeves will easily handle 12-14psi from a properly sized turbo with a good tune.

A number of shady companies have been hiding links on my site to generate search engine backlinks. Google has caught on, and is now penalizing these companies. Now these companies want ME to remove the links for them. Since they created the links, they may remove them. Hidden in single-pixel images here are links to over a dozen companies that have abused this site, and ignored/refused my instructions to remove their links. Each link found in this signature will be removed as soon as I am notified that all other links to that site are removed from this forum.
deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:30 AM   #42
Joey GT-R
Joey The Merciful

Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock! Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock! Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock! Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock!
Send a message via AIM to Joey GT-R Send a message via MSN to Joey GT-R Send a message via Yahoo to Joey GT-R
Quote:
Originally Posted by tutsuo View Post
I boosted the H22A, Bone stock on 6 pounds 240HP / 200TQ. Ill post a dyno sheet soon.
Congratulations!!!!

What parts did you use? Who did your tune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote
If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...
Joey GT-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:54 PM   #43
tutsuo
CB7tuner Member

tutsuo tutsuo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey GT-R View Post
Congratulations!!!!

What parts did you use? Who did your tune?
Bone stock, T3/T4 (60/63) Turbo from gdoutaccord(cb7tuner member), log manifold, Top Dead Center (Nevada Ave,Norfolk) did my tune
Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote View Post
den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
Quote:
These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.
tutsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 12:13 PM   #44
Joey GT-R
Joey The Merciful

Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock! Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock! Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock! Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock!
Send a message via AIM to Joey GT-R Send a message via MSN to Joey GT-R Send a message via Yahoo to Joey GT-R
Never heard of Top Dead Center....but then again I never went into Norfolk, only to Va Beach at the car wash. Home Depot in Newport News and the Town Center was where it was at on the Peninsula. What was your software?

Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 06:29 AM   #45
tutsuo
CB7tuner Member

tutsuo tutsuo
Sorry for the late reply guys, I am tuned on NepTune. The car runs great. BUT ! gdoutaccord told me becarful with boost because its addictive and so it is ! i am now sleeving rod pistions the works... should be done mid Nov.

PS- Hassan from TDC tuned my car

when that turbo starts to spool and you slowly begin to get sucked into your seat, as boost increases you... i <3 turbo
Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
Quote:
Quote:
These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Last edited by tutsuo; 10-22-2012 at 06:34 AM.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:11 AM   #46
Joey GT-R
Joey The Merciful

Cool beans I wanted to go with Neptune but nobody uses it down here, so had to go with S300.

Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 10:24 AM   #47
tutsuo
CB7tuner Member

tutsuo tutsuo
Quote:
Cool beans I wanted to go with Neptune but nobody uses it down here, so had to go with S300.
i hear the S300 is pretty good.

I cant wait to get this car on the road again.. middle nov wont come soon enough. due to injector/turbo restriction ill be limited to -400hp
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 10:27 AM   #48
Joey GT-R
Joey The Merciful

400whp is all you need, raced anything yet? The 757 has a lot of Evos and STIs, you should be able to burn most of them from a roll.

Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 10:39 AM   #49
tutsuo
CB7tuner Member

tutsuo tutsuo
Quote:
400whp is all you need, raced anything yet? The 757 has a lot of Evos and STIs, you should be able to burn most of them from a roll.
umm V6 Genesis, Civic B20(Perfect Tune), a Mustang or 2. Do you know Hassan/Cartman/Ernie/Daquan/Pat/Horus/ Any of those ppl sound familiar ?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 10:43 AM   #50
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
With more than 400whp, you'll have a very hard time getting traction anyway. High power FWD is good for bragging rights, but not much else. Also, 400whp from a stock bottom end will explode VERY quickly, no matter how well it's tuned. Unless you mean that stuff will be limiting you once you've upgraded the internals...

A number of shady companies have been hiding links on my site to generate search engine backlinks. Google has caught on, and is now penalizing these companies. Now these companies want ME to remove the links for them. Since they created the links, they may remove them. Hidden in single-pixel images here are links to over a dozen companies that have abused this site, and ignored/refused my instructions to remove their links. Each link found in this signature will be removed as soon as I am notified that all other links to that site are removed from this forum.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:55 AM   #51
tutsuo
CB7tuner Member

tutsuo tutsuo
Quote:
With more than 400whp, you'll have a very hard time getting traction anyway. High power FWD is good for bragging rights, but not much else. Also, 400whp from a stock bottom end will explode VERY quickly, no matter how well it's tuned. Unless you mean that stuff will be limiting you once you've upgraded the internals...
Oh im having the works done, sleeve rods pistions barreings, some head work etc..
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 11:01 AM   #52
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Oh, ok. In that case, boost away! Just be careful with your current block... it'll raise the cost considerably if you throw a rod through that block before you build!

Don't go overboard with the power, though... unless you just want to impress people with numbers. Most people I know that boost their CB7s over 400hp... hell, over 300hp... often lose interest, because the car stops being fun to drive. Go for overall balance, and you'll be much more likely to enjoy driving the car better. It'll NEVER be the fastest thing on the road, but if it's respectably fast, you're good. 350whp with a good suspension, a stiff chassis, and transmission gearing that makes use of your powerband will easily put you in the low 13s, if not the high 12s. You'll be hanging with Corvettes at that point.

Keep fuel economy in mind as well. You're going to be dumping premium fuel into this car from here on out, and the more power you make, the more fuel it'll take! I have a 400hp car that I often drive with a light foot, because one quick blast through the gears ends up costing me about $5!

Old 10-22-2012, 11:08 AM   #53
tutsuo
CB7tuner Member

tutsuo tutsuo
Quote:
Oh, ok. In that case, boost away! Just be careful with your current block... it'll raise the cost considerably if you throw a rod through that block before you build!

Don't go overboard with the power, though... unless you just want to impress people with numbers. Most people I know that boost their CB7s over 400hp... hell, over 300hp... often lose interest, because the car stops being fun to drive. Go for overall balance, and you'll be much more likely to enjoy driving the car better. It'll NEVER be the fastest thing on the road, but if it's respectably fast, you're good. 350whp with a good suspension, a stiff chassis, and transmission gearing that makes use of your powerband will easily put you in the low 13s, if not the high 12s. You'll be hanging with Corvettes at that point.

Keep fuel economy in mind as well. You're going to be dumping premium fuel into this car from here on out, and the more power you make, the more fuel it'll take! I have a 400hp car that I often drive with a light foot, because one quick blast through the gears ends up costing me about $5!
Yup im guessing ill be around 350-380 because of injectors/turbo, but im think that will be perfect nothing too crazy, fun.. after this paint and wheels and time for a meet !
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by tutsuo; 10-22-2012 at 11:13 AM.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:14 PM   #54
Joey GT-R
Joey The Merciful

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutsuo View Post
umm V6 Genesis, Civic B20(Perfect Tune), a Mustang or 2. Do you know Hassan/Cartman/Ernie/Daquan/Pat/Horus/ Any of those ppl sound familiar ?

If you mean Ernie from EFC in Newport News yes.

Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 02:03 PM   #55
tutsuo
CB7tuner Member

tutsuo tutsuo
Quote:
If you mean Ernie from EFC in Newport News yes.
Yea i see him on the weekends they run.

Disclosure please keep all things said about my car, stricly to cb7tuner.com please
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 06:14 PM   #56
Joey GT-R
Joey The Merciful

Yea Ernie is my main man, I miss him and the crew up there. Nothing like down here in Fla.

Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 09:53 PM   #57
gloryaccordy
Contributing Member

gloryaccordy is cool... so far.
I would boost the H... fuck it you only live once

Get some proper pistons + rings and an F22A crank. Get that nice meaty midrange, drop VTEC xover, cap the redline at like 7000. Midrange was my favorite part of my H22 CB, not really the top. I'd go turbo to augment that

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordoja View Post
im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral
gloryaccordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:57 PM   #58
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

You don't need the F22 crank with a turbo... get a properly sized turbo, and you'll have all the midrange power you need.

Old 10-23-2012, 10:06 AM   #59
gloryaccordy
Contributing Member

gloryaccordy is cool... so far.
More displacement = less boost for the same power = better response

Plus the crank + rods are pretty much free, and you really should upgrade the pistons anyway. I wouldnt turbocharge any of these motors on stock pistons, that's a waste of time

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordoja View Post
im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral
gloryaccordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:07 AM   #60
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

But .1L? Not enough of a displacement increase to justify the work... though I suppose if you're replacing the internals already, it's not really THAT much work...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: