CB7 San Diego trip to Super Autobacs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 San Diego trip to Super Autobacs

For those of you who don't know, Super Autobacs is the Mecca of JDM. Think of a Pep Boys mixed with a Home Depot. These stores are mainly located in Japan, but we are blessed with one here in Cali. I would like to roll out as a crew and window shop (or shop, it's up to your financial situation) and take pics up there as well. It is located at:

12645 Beach Blvd,
    Stanton, CA 90680
    (714) 903-9900
    2 Blocks North of 22 Freeway

If you would like check out their site, click here. If you guys are interseted, lets come up with a date. -g
    Last edited by R33cb7; 11-21-2005, 01:55 PM.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

been there its tight as fuckkkkk so much jdm shit but expensive

id be down to do a meet doe with the new car hopefully
    Beast: Evo X
    Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

Possible SoCal meet? Late November/Early December? Maybe when some of us are out of school (or close to it)?

I have been to the one in Stanton and it's really dope to window shop. But as RJ said, it's expensive as hell. I also went to the one in Japan; basically the same store, but instead of trying to sell Toyota, Soarer, Altezza, Honda, Integra, etc... badges, they sell Lexus, LS 400, IS 300, Acura, RSX badges in Japan.

Comment

damn clint.. long time no hear.. good to hear from you!

tell me a date and ill see if i can go!

Comment

yes gerald get the meet going. We will see if we can go and lets plan things out.

Comment

never been there but i pass by it all the time. homies say its expensive but they got some tight little goodies like window decals and clings. get the official date going already!
            1cor10:31
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

SB7 San Diego Trip to Super Autobacs

Ok, Saturday, November 26. Time and meet-up place to be determined. Who's down?

Comment

yo,yo,yo Im down super autobacs

Comment

cool nov 26...ummm do they do the thanksgiving sale also
                  So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Yo Jed, are you down?

Comment

im down.. but i have to see if im off that weekend..so ill let you guys know.

Comment

StickyDilJoe, you down?

Comment

I've been there plenty of times....probably won't have the time to go. I got alot of stuff I'm workin on right now....sorry
                          www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

O.k. so has everyone checked their schedules or what? I want to roll out there DEEP!

Comment

This Saturday is the day. I need to know ASAP who's going so we can plan accordingly.

Comment

Working...
                              X