Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Carolina - Greensboro 4Seasons 12/24/12pm - Zipcreature

Dear Forum,

Greetings! Zipcreature here with a quick blurb for anyone interested a few of us North Carolina guys are getting together this coming Saturday Dec. 24th @ 12pm in the Greensboro 4Seasons Mall to have a little get-together. More specifically we are going to meet across the road from "The Bonefish Grill", or a little down from there. I will have my phone on for anyone to call if they need help finding the place. It is very simple – just get off of 85 and stay left on the exit.
    Anyone interested in coming should PM me, or AIM @ Zipcreature. I will give my cell phone out to anyone who wants to come enjoy some good clean fellowship of Accord enthusiasts!
    Thank you for your time.

- Zipcreature
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Bump for exposure.

- Zipcreature
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

TTT

- Zipcreature
      Awesome!

Comment

i'll be there

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

91 blue accord ex 4 door automatic

Comment

some one come pic my ass up...lol, i would like to go Y0 but...i dont have a ride...

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08
            some one come pic my ass up...lol, i would like to go Y0 but...i dont have a ride...
            Dude PM sent! Anyone is welcome to come but I live in Asheboro so I can't really get anyone from WS. However ^ The guy with the blue Accord lives in WS maybe you could PM him and ask him?

- Zipcreature
            Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
              Dude PM sent! Anyone is welcome to come but I live in Asheboro so I can't really get anyone from WS. However ^ The guy with the blue Accord lives in WS maybe you could PM him and ask him?

- Zipcreature
              me?? i live in sanford

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

Comment

Fa SH0 ...but i still need a ride....if i can go...PM ME IF YOU CAN PICK MY ASS UP...i live in Winston!!!

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

HEY PPL...if theres anyone goin to this from WINSTON....PM me....i wanna go but i need a ride

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

I might be able to make it, we'll just have to see.

Comment

Zipcreature i'll be up there like around 11:30-12:00 it will be me and a brown 93 cb7 see u tomarrow

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

Comment

*Update bump for the night...everyone showed up and there were four 4th gens and a 5th gen there today. It was a really nice day and nice weather! We looked at each cars engines, the sound system and then listened to our exhausts to compare. Everything went very smoothly!
                        It was cool to meet the other guys, everyone was really cool and I had a good time learning about their rides, and theirselves.

Here are teaser pics until I upload the rest..

- Zipcreature
                        Awesome!

Comment

group pics

hondatuner4267

zipcreature

JDMtuner7

91_accord

Humberto

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

Comment

we had a good time talking about the spring meet and getting to know each other

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

Comment

Damn I'm a dumb ass for missing this thread. If I had know about this I would have done my h22 swap sooner... Next time ya'll have a meet pm me... I'll go anywhere in nc as I need to break my motor in before the dyno day in greensboro I think it is. Sorry for missing the get together. Maybe next time... Ya'll should check out importsnc.com
                              Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                              registration is free

Comment

Working...
                              X