This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuel pump kill switch

Hey everyone just to let you know i need anyone who knows the skematics of the cb7 for the fuel pump. I need to know what wires i have to connect it to we need to get together and create fuel pump cut off switches . I've already brought the proper equipment i just need to know what wires to connect it to. I want to connect it to the fuel pump directly without using the ecu. comon peeps everyones car is gettin stolen we need to put a stop to this shit. After seeing too many stole car threads its hightime we take precaution.

Last edited by h22sparkle; 02-01-2006, 10:33 AM.

kill switch installed via pump.

well everyone here it goes ive done the rest so you dont have to.

okay well the first pic travels to the backseat yes the backseat at first the connector that goes tot he back just before the fuelpump is the actual harness so its not that hard to locate.

Now there will be 3 wires before and after the connector ofcourse.Now the first step would be to look at the three wires one of 2 of them are yellow but are different in size 1 is smaller than the other. The other wire is green with a red stripe leave that one alone thats the fuel indicator ligth that lets you know when the gas is low /how much gas you have left in the tank.

Step1: cut the thick yellow wire and connect the ground piece to the switch and one piece to the on position like so

Step2: measure and extend the wire put a 30 amp fuze holster box in between them for good safety. like so

this is how it should look from a distance

more miscalanious pics

more pics.

this pic in particular i want you to pay close attention to this 3 prong switch I got from autozone now it will say on the little tapperd part on the switch itself from left to right supply volts-acc on-wire ground . Hook the supply volts to a guage or something that connects on everytime you turn your headlights on it made this easier for me like so.

its also an illuminated switch so now you see can see it in the dark

a lil closer for your viewing pleasure

and now you dont

this is it with the light off.

Well everyone due to circumstances I have installed this myself any other questions feel free to contact me but not about anything about where i put it thats for me to know and for you to find out . btw the switch with it installed you can have the car started with the switch in the on position you can even turn the car off with the switch after its started aswell. Good luck thieves no bypass 4 JOo!
    [
    Last edited by h22sparkle; 02-01-2006, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Well nice DIY but now since you just told all of us this all we need to do is rip out all the tires and ta da stolen car arg.

Id just do it from the accessory or something. Rig the igniton =)

Comment

not with the switch is off if theres no connection the car aint goin nowhere. You may rip out the accessory switch but thats only to a light with the two wires disconnected seperated thats the same as havin the car in the off position with no connection at all= car goes nowhere sorry maple i win!.
        Last edited by h22sparkle; 02-01-2006, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Ontop of that you ridg it to your ignition thats the first place thieves expect . most of them are experts and know what to look for on jimmy rigging the acessories and bypassing it . Even with their own battery thieves can do it so i thought of a different way for us. The pump no fuel no go give you enough time to run up on em point blank and dump every bullet in their dome.

Comment

Why not just isolate it at the Main EFI Relay? or isolate the Main Power Feed to the ECU? Easier to acces & rewire too!! That's How Immobilisers Do It.
            Sorry H22ASparkle, I win.

Comment

It looks like you chose the fuel pump live wire, and I've heard of people experiencing some issues w/ that over time. If I had to advise you on how to do over again, I would suggest messing w/ the ground instead of the live wire.
              '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
              -'93 AGP EX 4AT
              10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Good stuff here, I've though about doing this many times myself. I think the car might start because of the fuel left in the rail, but it's sure as hell not going anywhere.
                Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by F22-GURU
                  Why not just isolate it at the Main EFI Relay? or isolate the Main Power Feed to the ECU? Easier to acces & rewire too!! That's How Immobilisers Do It.
                  Sorry H22ASparkle, I win.
                  Doubt it guy Ive seen it on tv how if the thieves dont knock out the acessories they bring their own jumper and they go straight for the ecu and they know exactly what to use by bypassing it with their own battery and connection without having to use anything in the car if you decde to hotwire it.

Only an ass would use it especially at the main relay it is wired around all that. But i still rather have the thief keep lookin and the last place hed concentrat is in the backseat. Yeah notice how you said easier access to rewire damn you blew your own self up thats more luck for the thieves oh look i win again damn. Do you really want them gettin to your shit that quick on the drivers side they hit the passengers side up if they cant get through all the connections.I have yet to experience any problems of any kind sorry mane my way works.

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
                    It looks like you chose the fuel pump live wire, and I've heard of people experiencing some issues w/ that over time. If I had to advise you on how to do over again, I would suggest messing w/ the ground instead of the live wire.
                    They probably must have not done it right then or not havde had it covered up.
                    As for havin it under the hood most thieves start from up under the dash not in the backseat. AS fo rhaving in in the clutch like maples car his can still be pushstarted with a clutch rid that he did it his can still be push started. BUt witht he fuel kill directed at the pump the thief would have to get in unde tthe car and try and stretch if he can find the wire think about it. And its not from the power wires that connects it its the ground wire i know ive tested it with a light tester . no ground no squirting of the fuel and no go.
                    Last edited by h22sparkle; 02-01-2006, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
                      Good stuff here, I've though about doing this many times myself. I think the car might start because of the fuel left in the rail, but it's sure as hell not going anywhere.
                      The car may start for about a tenth of a second the it will shut right off but this is after the car been runnin for like a good 20 minutes with normal driving .

Comment

I'd just get a switch between the battery and the rest of the car...cut the accessory lines, run them under the battery tray and put a fuse + switch right between the positive battery terminal and the wires to the rest of the car. If you tuck everything under the battery tray, you buy yourself some time as they'll have to remove everything to get the car started, if they can even figure out how/why your battery lines are going under the battery, rather than the fusebox/alternator. Or, you could snag a dead battery and have your real battery in the trunk...anything to buy you time and make them say "fuck this its not worth the time".

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                          Only an ass would use it especially at the main relay it is wired around all that. But i still rather have the thief keep lookin and the last place hed concentrat is in the backseat. Yeah notice how you said easier access to rewire damn you blew your own self up thats more luck for the thieves oh look i win again damn. Do you really want them gettin to your shit that quick on the drivers side they hit the passengers side up if they cant get through all the connections.I have yet to experience any problems of any kind sorry mane my way works..
                          OK Expert, What makes you think that the thieves don't know where the fuel pump is on a CB7.
                          It's a hell of a lot easier to rip out the back seat than it is the get to the ECU wiring.

And it wasn't it you that started this thread by asking...."Hey everyone just to let you know i need anyone who knows the skematics of the cb7 for the fuel pump. I need to know what wires i have to connect it to we need to get together and create fuel pump cut off switches "

BTW: Aren't you an intelligent one to do a write up on exactly how you have immobilised your car. What makes you think that these so called "thieves" don't know what your car looks like. You've just given everyone here a heads up on how to steal your car. And you have a Picture of your car with the Licence Plate in full view as your signature.

I suppose that's what you get for being Brain dead.

OH! I've look just knocked you out!!!
                          Last edited by F22-GURU; 02-01-2006, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Okay listen ive already figured it out myself. i was just too lazy to go and look it up i found a chiltons manual looked it up and did it myslf. You never even came up with that shit your on my nuts once again. I can freely put up my liscence plate number if you wanna know where i live thats fine but the liscence plate isnt from the same address dumbass so feel free to look. Perhaps you want a scroll in of my intercooler.

Im not afraid of noone trying to get into my car Just because i put one immobilizer up there doesnt mean i have plenty others hidden . Ive done the write up for everyone to see you didnt even have the balls to do so guy stay down. I let everyone sit in my car it doesnt matter. I love it when cats like you hate it makes me feel good. Just because i put the shit there I never told anyone where the switch is located thats for me to know and for you to find out. P.s your still a bitch get over it man up I pwn you. I can post whatever i want in my sig some f22guru you turned out to be your just some loudmouth wanna be know it all whos not even steppin his game up. now go buy some altezzas and be off. I bet the main reason im makin this post up is to keep everyones car safe from people like you . Since when do you worry about trying to let people know where the switch is unless you are a thief . We got a thief on the board and you probably one of them well your more than likely to try and steal my shit and get capped for it so much for trying to stay out of bid mode lol.
                            Last edited by h22sparkle; 02-01-2006, 05:20 PM.

Comment

BUmp for this install to be stickied aside from the haterz posts

Comment

Working...
                              X