Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok so who did i beat on federal in colorado last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok so who did i beat on federal in colorado last night?

alright well last night i was cruisin with 5 people in my car going to my friends house and i saw another cb7..black...with a loud exhaust and dropped i think? i know he had some people in his car and said he comes to this site so if your out there hit me up with a pm or something......ohh and i won the race......i think we were going around 70 or 80 but cant remember exactly..good race though......

see other thread...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=45267

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
    ----
    02 Pontiac Firebird W68
    92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

hee hee

Comment

reunited

Comment

yeah it was a good race man and cool cb7 its clean man my cousing bought it like that from another cousing that doesnt know how to tune his car, that car used to have a big azz wing witch i hate hehe

Comment

Originally posted by elositocandela
            yeah it was a good race man and cool cb7 its clean man my cousing bought it like that from another cousing that doesnt know how to tune his car, that car used to have a big azz wing witch i hate hehe
            my god how many cousins are involved? any nephews? grandparents racing the cb's too

Comment

yeah i really dont know i was just riding with him because we went to get some tequila hehe so yeah

Comment

ya i will race you too man.what u got another accord or what? if ur shits fast i will let u run my friends civic...ahaha....good luck with that....im always cruisin feds though so maybe i will see you around...

Comment

This is too much...

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

do you live in the north part of denver (federal?)

Comment

Working...
                    X