No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i work all the time sorry lmao tony there is this middle school comunity car show here soon lmao ehh?? any takers?

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

tony check the rims on my myspace yo lol

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
        yeah i work all the time sorry lmao tony there is this middle school comunity car show here soon lmao ehh?? any takers?
        we can try that. but i wonder if the middle school kids would be into our 19 year old family cars. lol.

i really hate you. why you waint post em up ho? lmao. but they look nice tho. hurry up and that suspension on home boy.

Comment

Yo Mike, those rims are hot dude! I scoped 'em on my way out of Lowe's the other day, just need to get your drop on now dude! I ordered my fogs on Fri and dude said that he'd ship 'em out first thing Mon on UPS, can't wait till they show up.
          Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
            Yo Mike, those rims are hot dude! I scoped 'em on my way out of Lowe's the other day, just need to get your drop on now dude! I ordered my fogs on Fri and dude said that he'd ship 'em out first thing Mon on UPS, can't wait till they show up.
            yeah shadow better be ready to help me with them come thursday gonna bring some caliper paint and mayb paint them when we take off the rims

Comment

yeah shadow better be ready to help me with them come thursday gonna bring some caliper paint and mayb paint them when we take off the rims
              well let me know man. ill help you put them on. it'll take maybe about an hour since its a full coilover set up. ill do it tho. all ill need is for you to stand on the caliper while i fit the coilover in

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                well let me know man. ill help you put them on. it'll take maybe about an hour since its a full coilover set up. ill do it tho. all ill need is for you to stand on the caliper while i fit the coilover in
                you can do that yourself bitch
                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                  you can do that yourself bitch
                  shut up ho. dont get dealt wit yo. for sizzle my nizzle. lmao

Comment

for the people who are/and want to be part of this crew one thing you cant say:

"thats too far."

if you want to be part of this car enthusiast crew, "too far" cant be part of your vocabulary. i can see if your living in MD and we want to go to Cali. thats different. but if we have a meeting thats 2hrs away and you have nothing else to do and you have money(other members will even front you the money to help you out), saying "thats too far." thats basicly saying "i dont want to be part of this crew."

its understandable if you have a family to take care of. but if you want to be part of this crew, then you have to make time for it. but if you dont want to make time for it, then you dont want to be part of it. we're trying to be more than just a decal on the window.

Comment

You know you want me...

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                        You know you want me...
                        of course. your car would be a great addition to Underground.Society. but you have to have the mentality of you being part of a crew thats wants to be more than just a decal on the window. if you want to be part of this, there is no "thats too far." or "i dont feel like driving".

Comment

Originally posted by 90accordgurl View Post
                          Don't you want to be known for more than just a group of people who enjoys the import tuner world? Why not do things for the community and be known for an awesome car crew that supports and helps their community and the community who supports you.

There are so many things that as a group that can be done to help. There's food drives and clothing drives. Cleaning up a park. Those are just some things off the top of my head. You can also get the community involved as well. Just a thought.
                          http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=17318344
                          BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

i kept telling my girlfriend that yall do that kind of stuff. we cant do that kind of stuff until we weed out all the weak links. oh. and just so you know, that link didnt work. lol.

Comment

haha i just saw this...i haven't been on here to browse the threads in a while...my bad

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
                              and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

Originally posted by greenbme89 View Post
                                haha i just saw this...i haven't been on here to browse the threads in a while...my bad
                                its all good girl. no worries. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X