Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    its all good girl. no worries. lol
    yeah last week was full of exams and this week im catching up on sleep lmao

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
    and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

Originally posted by greenbme89 View Post
      yeah last week was full of exams and this week im catching up on sleep lmao
      lol. this wek i got work all except one day. shnit.....

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
        tony check the rims on my myspace yo lol
        I ain't tony but I checked them out. They look good, on thing wheres the tires and when the hell are you getting that shit on? Anyways whats up guys? It's hard to balance between two fourms, so is anyone heading down for the race?

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
        "The Turtle"
        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

i kept telling my girlfriend that yall do that kind of stuff. we cant do that kind of stuff until we weed out all the weak links. oh. and just so you know, that link didnt work. lol.
          okay here you go,

and if you really want to ride and have some fun for a good cause,I'm doing this one too,this is for childrens hospital of the kings daughters and childrens miracle network

BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

of course. your car would be a great addition to Underground.Society. but you have to have the mentality of you being part of a crew thats wants to be more than just a decal on the window. if you want to be part of this, there is no "thats too far." or "i dont feel like driving".

i dont got a sticker....

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
              I ain't tony but I checked them out. They look good, on thing wheres the tires and when the hell are you getting that shit on? Anyways whats up guys? It's hard to balance between two fourms, so is anyone heading down for the race?
              oh they on hommie they ride soooo smooth too lol gonna get some royal purp tomorrow mayb some white caliper paint/and primer

Comment

oh they on hommie they ride soooo smooth too lol gonna get some royal purp tomorrow mayb some white caliper paint/and primer
                Then I demand pics now!

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                "The Turtle"
                DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

man.... i dont got a camera....

Comment

man.... i dont got a camera....
                    we'll get some pics while im down there thursday

Comment

whats up shadow?!! lol got some white caliper paint too hoping to spray the drums and calipers

Comment

whats up shadow?!! lol got some white caliper paint too hoping to spray the drums and calipers
                        i dont have any caliper paint man. sorry. and dont paint the drums. wait to do a rear disc brake swap and them paint the rear calipers. but do paint the fron calipers tho

Comment

i got white paint today for it and ill paint the drums anyways itll look better

Comment

i got white paint today for it and ill paint the drums anyways itll look better
                            have at it. lol. you gonna be there thursday?

Comment

can I be in?? =]

what do I need to do??

Man my moms got my cb now and I'm looking to get her a nice used car so I can get it back and I'm also looking to get a buggy so I'll be rockin a cb7, cd7, and a buggy whick woll be hard cus I'm a poor mother effer.

anyway back on subject I plan on getting that cb7 sticker soon so I can rep and stuff =]

Comment

Originally posted by mappyCB7 View Post
                                can I be in?? =]

what do I need to do??

Man my moms got my cb now and I'm looking to get her a nice used car so I can get it back and I'm also looking to get a buggy so I'll be rockin a cb7, cd7, and a buggy whick woll be hard cus I'm a poor mother effer.

anyway back on subject I plan on getting that cb7 sticker soon so I can rep and stuff =]
                                PM sent

Comment

Working...
                                X