No announcement yet.

Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that 250 is a bit heavy, but DAMN it's a great shootin firearm. MUCH easier to double tap with (at the range, obviously) than my springfield XD .45 was.

In comparison, I think the XD and Sig feel VERY similar in quality of build and operation, BUT... You can't beat the springfields price compared to a similar Sig Sauer.

I'm hoping to pick up a Springfield XD-M .45 soon... I'll be sure to post pics if it works out...
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

I've been looking at getting the XD-M Subcompact but I'm getting raped on local prices! They want $800 for a 9mm XD-M. Even the 9mm XD is like $650. I see XD-M's on the net for $600, not that it matters though because it has to be shipped to a dealer. FML

Comment

I want one. I just got a BB gun. first one ever! looks real will post pics haha

Comment

Its not hard to order a gun online and have it shipped to an FFL dealer. They normally only charge about $20-$30 for the transfer. You'd still save a lot.

turbomaxx, when were you sponsored?
          My Car
          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
            Its not hard to order a gun online and have it shipped to an FFL dealer. They normally only charge about $20-$30 for the transfer. You'd still save a lot.

turbomaxx, when were you sponsored?
            My club Little North Mountain (from Northern Virginia where I recently lived) was sponsored by Federal Ammunition and Beretta Firearms. We did just about every shotgun even in the state, won states often, and would have gone to Nats IF we could raise the money, but for some reason, every year I shot with the team, not ONE of us could get the money for it

It was a great time, though. I miss the team. Southern Iowa doesn't have anything for me like that. I miss shooting perfect rounds of skeet. I miss my perfect 25s on the trap range. And most of all, I miss sporting clays.
            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
            Disregard females, acquire currency
            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Just got this last week, its an HK416 .22LR, bought it mainly for target practice just to hone skills, also have a Glock 19

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

^^ nice, looks like the same one my buddy has.

other then that, my buddy recently bought a smith and wesson 500 magnum, worlds largest production handgun ever made...we've been going to the range with that beast....WOW...the bullets are the size of AA batteries...the gun weights over 5 pounds when empty...and the fucking sound that beast makes when you fire it....makes a shot gun sound like a cap gun hahahaha
                ..[CB7][STAR]..
                MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

That HK is pretty sweet. Is it a pure .22lr or can you replace the upper?
                  My Car

Comment

how many times did it jam?
                    Fired off the whole clip. Reloaded. Fired again jammed on the 3rd shot. lol
                    -Will

Comment

Yeah those tec-9's tend to do that. Not sure why exactly. It's funny though because it's popular in the 'gangsta' mentality for some reason. I guess the high cap mag makes it more desireable? No idea. Anyway, they jam all the time so it doesn't really matter how many rounds you have if it jams on #3.
                      My Car

Comment

That HK is pretty sweet. Is it a pure .22lr or can you replace the upper?
                        Pure .22lr

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                        1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread
                        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Picked up one of these yesterday ISSC mk22 scar 22 clone

Should have my AR pistol kit tomorow.
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Yeah those tec-9's tend to do that. Not sure why exactly. It's funny though because it's popular in the 'gangsta' mentality for some reason. I guess the high cap mag makes it more desireable? No idea. Anyway, they jam all the time so it doesn't really matter how many rounds you have if it jams on #3.
                            Yea come to think of it we could never get it to fire a full clip after that. We tried cleaning it and it still jammed.
                            -Will

Comment

The tec-9 may need a few parts polished. Not entirely sure but polishing the feed ramp usually makes things run smoother. May also like different types of ammo.

While I don't blame you guys for going for the .22lr carbines, I'm not sure why you'd get a pure .22lr. Why not get an AR in 5.56x45 and then just get the conversion kit for it? Then at least you'd be able to do both.

I don't blame you though. With the cost of ammo going up it's just going to get harder and harder to shoot for cheap. I'm going to be getting a few .22lr's in the future, that's for sure.
                              My Car

Comment

The tec-9 may need a few parts polished. Not entirely sure but polishing the feed ramp usually makes things run smoother. May also like different types of ammo.

While I don't blame you guys for going for the .22lr carbines, I'm not sure why you'd get a pure .22lr. Why not get an AR in 5.56x45 and then just get the conversion kit for it? Then at least you'd be able to do both.

I don't blame you though. With the cost of ammo going up it's just going to get harder and harder to shoot for cheap. I'm going to be getting a few .22lr's in the future, that's for sure.

To have something different? I might end up making a strick .22 ar with my 50 dollar lower. after my pistol that is...
                                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                                X