Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXT: JDM intersection lights wiring problem... solved!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great DIY, and I have to say I laughed out loud when I saw your conjoined twin fetus reflection in this pic.

Comment

just a little FYI the max relay also comes in a duel plug form with the words "CONT. CORNER LAMP" on top.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

i thought i''d never find this thread thanx

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Great write up buddy...but i have heard that the maxima relays arent too realiable..now i may be wrong but thats what i heard..
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

didnt have any problem in the year and a half they were on that cb, still have them and the harness sitting around because I never put it on my new one.. but yea no problems for me.

Comment

really works, i used the maxima relay too

My ride History:
              Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
              Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
              Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
              -----------------------------------
              1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

Is there a way to test the Maxima relay to be sure it works before installing it?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                  Is there a way to test the Maxima relay to be sure it works before installing it?
                  well just wire it in so the pigtail can stay on and if the relay doesnt work than pop it off and get another.

i have 4 more btw for anyone who needs one

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                    well just wire it in so the pigtail can stay on and if the relay doesnt work than pop it off and get another.

i have 4 more btw for anyone who needs one
                    I wanted to bench test them...I dont have a harness for my lights yet...but yeah I have 4 relays too.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

I wanted to bench test them...I dont have a harness for my lights yet...but yeah I have 4 relays too.
                      eh idk.

if not the soldering is simple, just test it before full reassembly.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Looking back at the first post, it looks like there are 2 plugs or harnesses that plug into this relay from the Maxima...do you need to cut both of these out of the Maxima...will the both be needed for the install on my Honda?

Comment

Looking back at the first post, it looks like there are 2 plugs or harnesses that plug into this relay from the Maxima...do you need to cut both of these out of the Maxima...will the both be needed for the install on my Honda?

where is the second one?

i only see one.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                            where is the second one?

i only see one.
                            You are right, I am wrong...I just went out in the garage and checked one of my relays...brain fart dude...dam I cant wait to get this shit wired up and working!

Comment

You are right, I am wrong...I just went out in the garage and checked one of my relays...brain fart dude...dam I cant wait to get this shit wired up and working!
                              lol well get er done and get some vids of them working

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

You guys are confusing me. What year maximas can i get the box from. 87-89 and the body style after those the rounder ones? Also can i use the parts store relay for 50$. They call it a cornering lamp relay/ hazard relay.

Comment

Working...
                                X