• Show
Clear All

We need better pics to admire!
    I'm So JDM My Heart Is On The Right

Cappuccino Member #11
    G-Square For Sale PM Me.
    Rear Fog For Sale PM Me.

Comment

mail me a better camra and i will hook youup with some better pictures....

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

u get that lip on yet?
        whats the chances you have a spare TCU?

ohh, I'll be putting the pics in the VC thread and then u can copy the ones you like and post them here if ya want
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

lip = no...
          timing belt shredded itself to where theres only like 1/4 of a inch of belt left.... maybe need to take the motor back out and go threw it again if i got head damage...i think it just jumped itself out of time by about 3 teeth though.... lucky i didnt get a straight up belt break.

got my car roll backed to a friends house 2am rainning like hell when timing belt decided to give me the finger.. but anyways yea back to the rollback... they ripped my front bumper off unloadding it

but look on the bright side... whats the point of a project car if you run out of stuff to work on... front bumper here.. timing belt there.. good times

But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

dang that does suck.... but it could be like both mine

do you have a manual tensioner on the h22?
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
              dang that does suck.... but it could be like both mine

do you have a manual tensioner on the h22?
              yea with no balance shaft belt..... i think a screw or some shit fell inot the housing and ripped shit the fuck down

Comment

i personally recomend a balnceshaft belt, if the shaft is still in their, due to the offbalance it would put on the motor,, not alot but still.

now if you had baught the eliminator BS kit, then it would be ok, to me.... but dang, that belt isn't cheap,, it's what i have on mine.
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

new VC from Keele
                  Originally posted by KeeleDesign

the slick shot.. in the bathroom..

Comment

nice work. I wish I had that. That's my next step.
                    "The greatest loyalty in life is, above all, to thine own Self be true."

Facebook
                    MySpace
                    My Ride

Comment

cool thnkx for the compliment...

Comment

very nice coupe!!!! 9/10 so far

1991 Lx coupe........traded now I have nothing lol

Comment

Still absolutely love everything about this coupe but the rimzzzzzzzzzz

Sucks about your timing belt, but hey what fun is owning a CB w/o shit going wrong. You learn a lot from those little adventures.

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

what rims would you suggest? i am keepin 18"s no matter what i get but was thinking of some nice bronze 18" rims

Comment

hey man you have a very nice car, props on that. where in south carolina are you cuz im in charlotte is that your shop. cuz i have no place to swap or body work. could use some help.

Comment

nah aint my shop. is a eX bosses but he still lets me use it when i need it. but if you need help with the body or the swap ethier one i can help yea out. char isnt to far i am always chillin in gastonia.

Comment

Working...
                                X