More addicting than facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More addicting than facebook

anyone seem to be addicted to this site? I cant seem to stay off like when facebook first started and i was finding all my old friends.
    visit vgruk

Yah I dont hasn't a facebook our anything like that, just cb7tuner

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

i would get rid of mine but im so far away from home my friends would get pissed. I swear when i move back home after school im getting rid of facebook. I hate it now. there seems to be no intelligent life anywhere
      visit vgruk

Comment

Not a facebook fan, i might use it once every few months to add folks that have sent request just to be nice. Other than that i check facebook to see if this site is down when im having issues getting on lol. I'm on here almost everyday though.

02 Crv
        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

im on here every day at least 10 times a day. I might challenge Deevergote to who spends the most time on here
          visit vgruk

Comment

I'm on here 24/7. I may not always post, but I am lurking, reading or researching. CB7Tuner to go. Yes, please.
            92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
            2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
            2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

I seriously hate facebook if it weren't for my family and the few good buddy's i have i'd delete mine in a heart beat.

I'm active on atleast 5 different car forums, i do not care about your amaze trip to hooters lol they are everywhere.

02 Crv
              02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
              92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.

Comment

Facebook is useless. If theyre your friends can't they just call you??

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
                  I'm on here 24/7. I may not always post, but I am lurking, reading or researching. CB7Tuner to go. Yes, please.
                  you are the type of reason i am trying to make that app better. for the people that use cb7tuner on the go. I want to make it easier for them

getting morning coffee: cb7tuner
                  In line at walmart : cb7tuner
                  In a drive thru: cb7tuner
                  Wife is pissed because you came home late: cb7tuner
                  its endless and you never know when you will access

great now i just took the offtopic to more offtopic
                  visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post

+1

fuckfacebook. cb7tuner is the shit.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

WHY in the hell did i not think of that? Granted there a few people that i dont have their number...but do i want their number?
                      visit vgruk

Comment

Meh it's just there.

02 Crv

Comment

Damn you mark doodlebug! Damn you to HELL!

Rep if you can name the episode title and season it was from
                          Last edited by Quashish; 10-23-2012, 02:43 AM.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Originally posted by ryandavis33 View Post
                            anyone seem to be addicted to this site? I cant seem to stay off like when facebook first started and i was finding all my old friends.
                            I've been here since 03 as many other members have, What do you reckon?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

been here for 6 years...havent had an accord for at least 3 of them...yet im still on here reading the offtopic section everyday...

its not so much that im addicted to it, just that ive got some of the members here on my facebook, so i stick around to see whats up and read and the occasional time i'll post something...

but facebook is a great/addictive site as well...i can keep in touch with people who i dont want to give my number to, and i can still keep up with what the rest of my old hs friends are doing in life....and since nobody uses msn messenger anymore, facebook chat is the next best thing.
                              ..[CB7][STAR]..
                              MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Working...
                              X