X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C91BLX7
    No go on the purple rims
    Originally posted by oneoffaccord
    very very clean. this is the first DA ive seen with a k20. nice color. only thing that i dont like are the wheels. white , black with red lip or some polished wheels would be crazy
    The wheels were meant to contrast with the molten bronze to bring peoples eyes to the car more. But I am thinking of changing the color, but not sure of what as of yet. When I get done paying it off, one of the first things that I am saving for is to powder coat the rims a different color.

Originally posted by tn_accords
    this car was at the import alliance meet in Nashville in July !! i saw this in person and took several pics of it !! its an amazing vehicle and a good job on the motor swap. very clean looking car.. props to you for getting it !!
    thanks!

Originally posted by t3chtun3r
    if im not mistaken that car was from a member from g2ic. would that be correct?
    I am not positive, but he could have been.

Originally posted by Beefy
    how much for the tegy :P
    damn i would love to have that car. how much you give for it?
    Can't give it up that soon. haha. little over 10 g's - it was either a house or this car. You can see that I have my priorities straight.

Originally posted by accord2nr81
    how much you looking for your cb7?
    $3300 obo

Originally posted by F20A CB7
    O my dam. Have u raced any 1 in it yet?
    I've only raced my buddy who has a 99 si. He has i/h/e and a type r IM. He ran a 14.6 last year at the track. I beat him by 6 to 7 car lengths and the da kept pulling (my buddy let up when I kept pulling). I am not a big fan of street racing, I just usually go to the strip. I am planning on going to the strip in two weeks if the weather cooperates.
    Last edited by 92cord; 08-26-2007, 10:28 AM.
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

holy damn...OMG....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
        holy damn...OMG....

Thanks!
        R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

wow!!

Comment

Nice...more pics please!!

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22
            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Props on the DA I hope you take good care of her
              Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord
                Thanks!
                not a problem..thats why we love saying "those nice word" for "nice ride"..
                you get the point..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

BUMP

I will get more pics up this coming weekend (if the weather cooperates).

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord
                    Can't give it up that soon. haha. little over 10 g's - it was either a house or this car. You can see that I have my priorities straight.
                    not trying to be an ass but you are retarded if you built this car instead of buying a house... you could have bought a house and then taken a loan out against the house and still had the car

but it is a really clean car, great job!

Comment

Originally posted by 91cord
                      not trying to be an ass but you are retarded if you built this car instead of buying a house... you could have bought a house and then taken a loan out against the house and still had the car

but it is a really clean car, great job!

I didn't build this car, I bought it as is. It was my dream car or a house. A dream car doesn't come along too often like this, true? There are always houses for sale, and I see myself buying one next year sometime. So I am not too worried about that. Am I retarded now?

Comment

effin a!!!hell no man if i would of seen that i would say fuck a house ill live in that not too big on color but its a bad ass car man!!! as soon as i get done with basic and ait ill have the next rhd on the streets here should be done by next summer

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Wow, that is an extremely clean car. My .02 on the wheels...go with gunmetal-colored ones to match the CF hood. Also, IMO, could use some tinting for the windows. That engine bay is amazing though...seriously, I'd eat food out of there. What kind of numbers is it putting down?
                          Last edited by cjv998; 09-14-2007, 09:13 AM.

Comment

i would have to still say yes but then again my priorities are different... It is a beautiful car so more power to you, as long as it make you happy thats all that matters

Comment

have fun with that K-motor
                              wasn't really feeling the wheels at first, but i'm starting to like how it stands out from the orange paint.. or vice versa. great pickup none the less.
                              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Thanks Francis!

I am taking it to the track friday night if it doesn't rain. Hopefully I'll get to run it. I'll post the time slips if i get a run in.

Comment

Working...
                                X