Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F Series Engine List

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The EX never came with the a1. If it's there it's been swapped.

'91/'93 SE had the a6 (not mentioned in the list).

There are likely other errors or omissions as well ... and I seem to recall the '90-'93 wagons having the a6 regardless of trim or year? Who can clear that up?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Good list. Real Help ful for the unknown
      91 Accord EX (Fresh Look STOCK)
      BIG PLANS on THIS!!!!

9-12-05 - On

Comment

need to know more about a f22b dohc-non vtec for my 90 cb7.

Comment

update on a few F series codes,and some Questions.

I own a 91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd, and its all original, the engine code is F22A4. I also own a 90 Accord LX 2dr 5spd, and its all original. its engine code F22A1. I'm
          NOT tring to start anything. Just stating what I have, and I need some HELP.

I got the 90 LX for the engine and Trans. (dirt cheep!!!) I'm going to rebuild the engine and Trans and drop it in the EX. Does anyone know what the major differance is???? I can see the header is differant (02 sensor placement) . Do I need to swap out ECU? Should I still get a EX header (cause of 02 sensor)? Where can I get a good cam for everyday use and how much? Which header? Witch intake? What else can I do with out breaking the bank? ANY HELP would be GRRRRREAT!

Thanks for all your HELP!!!

Comment

F22a1
            92-93 Dx/lx
            F22a6
            92/93 Ex

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Originally posted by skam1973
              need to know more about a f22b dohc-non vtec for my 90 cb7.
              its not a stock engine in any usdm car for one. it came in jdm prelude si's. the US has its own version of it, its the h23.

has 9.2 compression
              160hp
              148ft/lbs i think

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

F22A1: 1990-1993 Accord, 2.2 liter (2156 cm³), MPFI fuel system, 125 hp (93 kW) @ 5200 rpm, 137 lbf·ft (186 N·m) @ 4000 rpm, 8.8:1 compression, oil pressure 50 psi (340 kPa) @ 3000 rpm.

F22A4: 1990-1991 Accord, 2.2 liter (2156 cm³), MPFI fuel system, 130 hp (97 kW) @ 5200 rpm, 142 lbf·ft (193 N·m) @ 4000 rpm, 8.8:1 compression, oil pressure 50 psi (340 kPa) @ 3000 rpm.

?wondor y the older the accord the better engine lol

Comment

how do i differentiate between a H22a1/2/3/4 ? the number on my block says H22A 4xxxxxx..

another fren of mine had H22A 4xxxxxx, but the engine came from a CD6

ive seen CD6's with H22A 2xxxxxx only..
                  Last edited by blizzard335; 11-03-2006, 09:46 AM.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                  Honda Accord Euro-R
                  Honda Odyssey Absolute
                  Honda City I-DSi
                  Honda Stream

Comment

k i am confused? so does my 92 ex-r have an f22a1 with 125 hp? or the f22a6 with 140 hp?
                    cuz i always thought the ex-r's had 140 hp

Comment

it has the f22a6, 92-93 lx and dx had a1, se had a6 too, i think 90-91 ex was a4 and lx/dx was a1 but not sure on 90-91

Comment

90-91 A4 EX
                        90-93 A1 DX/lX
                        91-93 A6 SE/EX
                        i got some stock honda civic si turboz

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335
                          how do i differentiate between a H22a1/2/3/4 ? the number on my block says H22A 4xxxxxx..

another fren of mine had H22A 4xxxxxx, but the engine came from a CD6

ive seen CD6's with H22A 2xxxxxx only..

The H22A4 is the Prelude SH motor, must have been swapped out beforehand. Nice motor though.

Comment

H22A4 is also for the base model

Comment

Love the 1g CRX pic!

Comment

Originally posted by EuroSpec
                                if my memory serves me right... theres no such thing as an accord typeR... over thurr in eurasia they're called inspires. i wouldnt quote me on that though, i heard that word of mouth-wise.
                                Accord TypeR aka. Accord Euro

Btw, which H22 is the easiest/best to swap with the f22?
                                R.I.P. CB7; hello spec-v!

Member's Ride
                                FS thread: full part-out

Help me with my spec-V fund, buy my stuff!!!
                                Degree of rice and performability are inversely related.

Comment

Working...
                                X