Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Accord fog lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord fog lights?

I keep seeing people with these fog lights that look the same as the turn signals on the bumpers. Can someone tell me where to find them? Also do they only come clear and you have to paint them yourself?

Some ppl use the signals off 9293 on there 9091 bumpers, tehre orange. Other then that there all clear unless you paint them yellow...i think...I have a set of JDM i can't use and there clear...might be yellow ones with yellow bulbs/lenses thoguh...i guess.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Search your local JDM or Asian Auto Imports.

I got my setup as an entire front clip.

Basically everything from from the radiator
      and on:

frame, radiator, headlights, signal lights,
      fogs, wirings...and so on

Good luck with the hunt.
      DEVOTE

Comment

I found this...might interest you.

Flash Options Importers

enjoy
        DEVOTE

Comment

coo thanks... anyone else? got any pics anyone?

Comment

there OEM so if u find em, good luck affording them....
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=104311]
            my members page
            my myspace
            my car domain

Comment

I found mine on ebay. I searched for 2 months straight to find them, and i paid like $275 for them. Check your local junkyards. Good luck finding them.
              1991 Cb7 Coupe 5 Speed--SOLD
              2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V-- SOLD
              1994 Acura Legend GS
              Car Pics

Comment

ya i already found some on ebay... they r pretty expensive lol

Comment

if you have a 90-91 Ebay is a good place to look but they are rare to find. You can check Depo for 92-93 fogs. They arent the real thing but they come close to it. You can also search for these on ebay but fogs cost quite a bit.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                    if you have a 90-91 Ebay is a good place to look but they are rare to find. You can check Depo for 92-93 fogs. They arent the real thing but they come close to it. You can also search for these on ebay but fogs cost quite a bit.
                    so what should i get? the fogs or just more turn signals?

Comment

Well, if you want function, fogs. If you want something that looks different, signals. I have spent the last 10 months looking for 9091, found some USDM's finally, but I am personally still looking for JDM. 9293 are more easy to find IMO, I always see a ton of them on ebay.
                      (\__/)
                      (O.o )
                      (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Originally posted by AccordPhreak
                        Well, if you want function, fogs. If you want something that looks different, signals. I have spent the last 10 months looking for 9091, found some USDM's finally, but I am personally still looking for JDM. 9293 are more easy to find IMO, I always see a ton of them on ebay.

looking for 90 91 and 92 93 what? signal lights or the fogs?

Comment

anyone else know where to find them? or which i should use????

Comment

Originally posted by JdmCB721
                            anyone else know where to find them? or which i should use????
                            90~91 honda 92~93 ebay
                            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                            X