Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

alleged b16 swap into a cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alleged b16 swap into a cb7

Custom 1991 Accord - $2000 (Cuyahoga Falls)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: sale-shjcb-1159936016@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Date: 2009-05-07, 8:47PM EDT

I have a custom 1991 Accord that needs some work but runs and drives great. It has a B-16 motor, an intake and blow-off valve, a full catback exhaust, Sokudo racing rims, racing seats w/harnesses, a new cd player, and aftermarket head/taillights. If interested, e-mail me @goodwinmario@yahoo.com or call me @ (330) 920-1786. $2000-obo

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

I'm looking for a 90-93 Accord for my teenage sons to share, and they showed me your ad on CL. We live in Columbus and I'd rather not drive out there unless I'm pretty sure about the car. Would it be possible for you to send me some more pics? I'd especially like to see the engine bay, that's not a usual swap and I don't want them to have a bunch of mechanicl problems, so I'm interested in the quality of the work. Also any pics of anything else that you feel would be a good selling point. Thanks!Jon
    Can't wait to see the pics.

and everybody was saying that B-series don't work in a CB7! lol

Comment

It has a B-16 motor, an intake and blow-off valve
      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

It has a blow off valve. That's why it works!

Comment

found this too...

4cyl 5speed Ram air NEW optima battery Body Kit NEW exhaust Iequus tack Hondata chip Custom paint 212,380 Mi. Super fast-will beat an Acura RSX07 900 FIRM or trade for an ATV and 400 cash Call Ryan 440-988-4184 Please leave a message!

Comment

Hes a NOOB and probably doesnt know the difference between a Civic Motor and accord Motor.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
              found this too...

4cyl 5speed Ram air NEW optima battery Body Kit NEW exhaust Iequus tack Hondata chip Custom paint 212,380 Mi. Super fast-will beat an Acura RSX07 900 FIRM or trade for an ATV and 400 cash Call Ryan 440-988-4184 Please leave a message!

$800 for that? That's definitely an "i'll buy it for my girlfriend" car! If I had a girllfriend, I'd buy her that. Then she can beat Acura SUVs.

It actually looks pretty good though.

Comment

WANTED: tuner/ricer 2 or 4dr (findlay)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Reply to: sale-bbpqh-1141879665@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
                Date: 2009-05-08, 5:10AM EDT

im looking for a nice tuner that i can drive, and fix up more than it already might be...

i am willing to pay big bucks for a hot tuner/ricer **BUT** im only looking for certain ones!!!

Cars:

civic
                prelude
                accord
                s2000
                supra
                impreza (wrx/sti)
                eclipse
                3000gt
                evo 8
                mr2 (spyder)
                rx-7 (8)

it MUST have ALL of these::

spoiler
                ricer exhaust (min. 3")
                rims (min.17"-Max 19")aftermarket NO stock!
                C/A intake
                body kit (full)

and **AT LEAST 5** of any of these::

headers
                turbo
                b/o valve
                underglow (blue, green)
                dress up
                aftermarket head/tail lights
                aftermarket seats
                aftermarket steering wheel
                custom interior paint
                sound system
                video system
                custon gauges
                carbon fiber hood/trunk/roof
                paintjob
                scoop

if you have what im looking for please send me an E-mail with a few pics and a list of the things done with it and i will get back with you ASAP and for anyone wondering im willing to pay up to $20,000.00 for this tuner/ricer so make it a good one NO: rust, cracks, dings, dents, engine problems, bad tires, brakes, ANYTHING! im looking for a possible show/race car, not some kids beat up hyundai!

- -Thank you

Comment

Did this kid design his dream car in Need For Speed Underground? Is he going for maximum reputation points here?

I love his range. Does he have a thread looking for a luxury car as well? "I'll take any one of these cars: Acura TSX, Lexus IS300, Bentley Continental, VW Phaeton, or Saab 9-2x"

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                    Did this kid design his dream car in Need For Speed Underground? Is he going for maximum reputation points here?

I love his range. Does he have a thread looking for a luxury car as well? "I'll take any one of these cars: Acura TSX, Lexus IS300, Bentley Continental, VW Phaeton, or Saab 9-2x"
                    this just made my freaking day

Comment

i like the paint on the girl car it looks pretty dope!! =]

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post

HAHAHAHA thats great!
                        i hope who ever that was is kidding, who the hell would want to buy a car thats already finished?! buildings half the fun. and with 20,000 dollars you could build a nice ass cb7!

Comment

jon you always find the best craigslist ads lol
                          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                            jon you always find the best craigslist ads lol
                            Too much free time some days, I guess! I'm still waiting for more pics of the swap. I just emailed him to ask if he had sold it yet.

Comment

Working...
                            X