Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again for all the replies guys

Got bored and took some new pics...nothing special, just bored

I really need to get me a new camera with manual settings...it kills my ability in low lighting situations

My members ride thread

Comment

your headlights look amazing...
      your car flows so good props my man

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
        I like what you did with this pic and the car looks good like always, Paint looks great.

I can't wait to start my retro over the winter.

Comment

thanks a lot for the replies guys

here's 3 more pics...next mod will be Rota D2's in black with polished lip, then completely sand down and bondo her and paint her phantom grey or some sort of pearl black, along with a custom made fiberglassed lip soiler and rear windsheild duck spoiler like dutchaccord

I've already got an exact picture of what I want her to look like when all done, and I'm sticking with it

I really want rota auto-x's in black with red lip but they don't make em in our offset

My members ride thread

Comment

All I can say is your car is def. one of the cleanest accords ive seen, the pics are very creative and come out perfect, have you had any problems with the painted moldings though? They look perfect how do you keep them like that? Mine are slowly starting to lose some paint coats.
            My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by TysCb7
              All I can say is your car is def. one of the cleanest accords ive seen, the pics are very creative and come out perfect, have you had any problems with the painted moldings though? They look perfect how do you keep them like that? Mine are slowly starting to lose some paint coats.
              thanks alot bro, especially coming from a guy with an accord as clean if not cleaner than mine

I've had the moldings self-painted for about 4 years now, still no chipping. The only problem I have is on the front mudguards and the stock lip (which is now off the car) where the paint has flaked off the bottom due to constant scraping, etc. Else no chipping problems. I'm not sure why you're having problems man..did you put a lot of clearcoat? Also, did you really prep them well and use a good amount of adhesive promotor? I plan on just having everything repainted when I paint the whole car soon. I just want a new color already lol

My members ride thread

Comment

I cant express enough how much I really like your car. Its so clean. Unfortunately I wish I could find something like that around here. Hopefully the next one I pick up I will seriously baby it.

I baby my truck as well same thing with my gfs Civic. I learn alot but watching how people take care of their own rides.

Yours is an example of cleaniness and godlyness (if there is such a word for it)
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Keep up the good work man yours is one of my favourites on the site

Comment

yo flip, ur HID setup is seriously hot. Im considering doing it right now but im not to sure yet. If i was to do it though, it would be similar to yours...
                    "The Fresh One"

Comment

looks good.
                      not feeling the type one sticker, but i understand why it's there. hurry up and get the other sidemarker in the same position, and get the car resprayed to be sans sticker!

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
                      I really want rota auto-x's in black with red lip but they don't make em in our offset
                      there is a dual lug pattern rota auto-x that is 15 x 6.5 with a 40 offset. not too low, and not too wide. where you can get that wheel is beyond me, but per rota's website, it's available:

http://www.rotawheels.com/wheels.php
                      click on the pic of the auto-x, and it will tell you the available sizes.

oh, nice job on the cf lip as well.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

i am jus lovin that grill...you said diy u will to post up on how u did that?
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I'm lovin the Accord. Looks pretty damn good. I'm debating on takin the kit off mine and goin 4 the type of look u got. Lovin the headlights too.
                          Check out what used to be mine
                          Click Here

Comment

Hey could u please tell me how u did ur head lamps those are sick!!!!

Comment

Nice lookin ride! How did you make the custom grill? You should post a DIY or let me know where one is.

Comment

Originally posted by mcrae2112
                                Nice lookin ride! How did you make the custom grill? You should post a DIY or let me know where one is.

Custom ChargeSpeed grille without the high price

Originally posted by MugenDc5
                                Hey could u please tell me how u did ur head lamps those are sick!!!!

DIY TSX Project Retrofit

They call it a 'SEARCH' button for a reason
                                Henry R
                                Koni/Neuspeed
                                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                                X