Need for Speed World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need for Speed World

Is anyone playing this? I just got it for free from Origin, and it's pretty fun. Essentially what you'd expect from a NFS game. Nice selection of detailed, licensed cars. Lots of customization options. Huge free roaming world.

This one is multiplayer, though. It's kinda cool racing around and flying by other players!

If anyone plays, feel free to find me. Deevergote, of course I have friend requests set to auto-ignore, so hit me up on here first.

Right now, I'm rolling around in an S15... which was cheaper than an S13. Go figure.

I play it here and there, but its all about spending real money for credits to buy stuff you cant acquire just thru game play, sometimes you can win some good stuff with those random cards after you win a race. I have an S15 also but with one of the card draws I got a really good engine for it so its not as pitiful as stock.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I'm seeing... I was hoping that it was more like some of the "freemium" games that I've played on my phone, such as GT Racing 2, which allow you to very slowly accumulate their premium currency as you go through the game. It seems that very little premium features are going to be accessible without spending real money.

It's a shame. They could make some good money by having users watch short videos or something in exchange for small amounts of premium currency (I have phone games that do that.) I have no desire to pay out of pocket for in-game content.

Still, it's fairly fun to play so far. I expect I'll hit a ceiling at some point, where I'm bored with what I can get, and left with no options but to pay real money for anything more.

Comment

Working...
      X