East Coast Honda Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
    cool the sep meet or whatever is close to that.
    You got it man.....yo they might have the portable dyno out there at this event.....I would like to see what your numbers look like before I waste my gas at the track

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
      You got it man.....yo they might have the portable dyno out there at this event.....I would like to see what your numbers look like before I waste my gas at the track
      I will be struggling to have funds to even drive to this meet, let alone do any kind of dyno pull.

so yeah, u still got the bottle, i was thinking run it again. straight h22's!
      unless your project has developed into something bigger than previously occured bottle on your setup.

waste your gas, we know with the bottle you got me!
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

Let's make it happen this year fellas.....looks like we got at least 4 or 5 CB's from NC coming already.....
        Hadn't planned on being able to attend any Meets until Sep or so but I have just enough time & $ to make this 1 happen so.......I'm in! I'll be leaving town with several others and will be hooking up with the Raleigh caravan. Can't wait!
        Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

in your CB? and when did you show up cause i never saw you!

Yup been there two years now. Last year I was in the front. And the first year I was there I was that wagon you bought off that guy.

you talking about me? i am thinking someone else. cause I have done my fair share of away meets.
          And no not you, a kid I work with.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

i need to step it up and kick it into vtec to finish this damn engine harness to roll to this with my cb9...it would be a nice cruise/break in engine time...haha...btw steve ima get a p28 sunday so hopefully next weekend i can go over drop your cams and chip my p28?????pleasseeee....

Comment

I will be struggling to have funds to even drive to this meet, let alone do any kind of dyno pull.

so yeah, u still got the bottle, i was thinking run it again. straight h22's!
              unless your project has developed into something bigger than previously occured bottle on your setup.

waste your gas, we know with the bottle you got me!
              What bottle...lol.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

What bottle...lol.
                nitrous. no more bottle?
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

nitrous. no more bottle?
                  haha....pleading the fifth

Comment

Im off that weekend if i can find out where this oil leak is coming from I def come
                    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

BUMP!!

Almost a week out, time to get the CB cleaned up and ready to roll!

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                        BUMP!!

Almost a week out, time to get the CB cleaned up and ready to roll!
                        Who u rolling with to the meet?

Members Ride thread

Comment

I'm in,just got the day off from work.so i'll jump in when you guys come
                          by Oxford up highway 85.oh well time for a oil change.lets do this

Comment

unsure now. need tranny
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

Ima be rolling out with a Greensboro group. Tony will be there as well

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by jm991700 View Post
                                Who u rolling with to the meet?
                                1 WEEK BUMP!!!

I'll be leaving Southern Pines with a group and will be headed up US1 to Capital Blvd in Raleigh to hook up with the Raleigh caravan. From there we'll be heading up US1 again to 85 to hook up with the Greensboro & Charlotted caravans. The plan is for all of us CB7Tuners & UGS members to meet up through the caravans and roll in together. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X