No announcement yet.

THE BirthDay Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'll do it. LOTS of folks claiming today for their birthday. Either that or there were a lot of busy folks around April 2. On any given day there ought to be about 125 based on current membership (45,810).
    Last edited by Fleetw00d; 02-02-2018, 06:22 PM.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Happy Birthday deev
      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Funny how it's also deevergoatse's birthday
        *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
        ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
        ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
        "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
        Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
        The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
        Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

I’m still not even sure who made that account!

Comment

been quite a while since ive posted here but im still kicking around. Happy belated birthday Mike.
            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Thanks, Sean. We'll get together soon!

Comment

Now it's my turn - where did six decades go?

Comment

I hope it was a good one, Fleetwood! You have certainly earned it. Happy birthday, sir!

Comment

Four of my five kids, and one son-in-law, made it home - not without a little drama. Son and daughter #4 left Pensacola Thursday about noon; traffic and other issues put them in southern KY about 1:00 AM Friday when they call and say "I smell rubber burning". He couldn't see anything obviously wrong, but didn't want to take chances so they went to a hotel. I left Friday morning about 6:30, picked up a tow dolly in Elizabethtown, KY, then went down to Munfordville where they stayed.

Earlier in the evening, the AC hadn't been working and they were having trouble keeping the windows clear. At a gas stop I have him put some R134 in to see if the system would start working - it did.

So when I got there, I couldn't see anything amiss other than the AC pressure switch was wet and AC wasn't working again (still some pressure in the system). I suspect the refrigerant was leaking from the switch and getting on the engine creating the burning smell. The car made it home from there without further problem. Ordered a Honda switch from vintage parts (and pulled one from a yard in Louisville).
                    Last edited by Fleetw00d; 03-31-2018, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Put some dye in the system and check that it holds 30”hg after you replace the switch. That’ll rule out the leak, and aid future leak detection.

Comment

Man..today I turn 36. I'm not feeling it..yet or it hasn't hit me. I'm hanging out with some awesome friends I've become close with over the years because of this forum to celebrate my birthday tomorrow night.

16 years...7 Accords later. I'm still here.

Thanks Mike for keeping this place around.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

As long as you guys keep coming, I’ll keep it going!

Happy birthday, man. It’s crazy how long it’s been. The oldschool members that I knew as kids (or as a 23 year old “kid” myself) are now old men.

Comment

When I joined in 05 I was 17 at the time. Crazy being part of a community for so long. I do miss the old days. Happy Birthday Henry!
                            ~Nick~
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I joined at 15, probably when I got my permit...I'll be 30 this November...and I want another CB to test all the knowledge and skill that comes with doubling my age. I should go back and cringe at some of my first posts lol.

Happy birthday!

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                              X