No announcement yet.

CyborgGT : 2002 Acura RSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are some nice pics man. You have an eye for the right angle etc. Like the car tunnel through the rocks or the angle you get your car in the shot. I like these photos. As for the hood... you should just paint it any color you want. The same color as the car would be cool as you are trying to keep the OEM look.

Comment

Body color is what I wanted, but that particular hood is not worth, to me, the cost to have it painted professionally since there is no longer a Maaco local. Poor fitment, poor quality of the carbon weave... I won't be getting anything from Carbon Creations again. But thanks for the compliments! Photography is something I keep meaning to get into seriously, but just haven't taken the big step yet and investing in a real camera. Just working with a Samsung Galaxy Camera 2.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Full brake job just before I hit 260,000 miles. Hawk HPS 5.0 pads, EBC BSD rotors, Stop-Tech lines, new DOT4, new caliper slider pins. The pads are great, they actually grip from cold unlike the standard HPS they replaced. I'm looking forward to giving the whole setup a good thrashing in the mountains once the weather improves.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 03-29-2020, 12:53 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Those rotors are pretty

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
          X