Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

suspension!: 95on91?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suspension!: 95on91?

would stock oem springs from a 95 accord fit on our cb7s? i need to get off these cut springs and those are all i can find locally:/

yes they will fit.

Comment

i have a question about cut springs how low did u cut ur springs and after did u have to do alignment on it? and how does it ride curious cuz i might cut mines .. and later save up for teins ..

Comment

i wouldnt reccommend (sp) cutting them. but i cut alot off haha just so i could have a g wagon. i think i cut like 3 coils off or maybe 3 1/2 rides fine for a while, until ur shocks go out. then ur like a pogostick bouncing on everything u touch. you should probably get an alignment if u do do it. but i didnt. only cuz i didnt really care much about it. haha. and thank you for the info i was worried id buy springs that didnt fit!D:

Comment

I'm on cut springs in a beamer, don't know if the struts are blown but the ride is pretty bad. I got it like this, but at first it seemed fine. It's actually stiffer. Then it sets in and its so uncomfortable, I hate it. Just save for your teins or if you can't wait go to ebay.
          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

alright bro thanks i think ill just get some ebays then later after get some teins but wats the best ebay springs?..

Comment

Guys, please don't cut your springs, heat your springs, or buy "ebay" brand springs.

Save your money and do it right the first time so you don't have to do it again.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

one last confirmation!?

the 95 springs WILL fit on OUR CB7 shock towers?

Comment

Originally posted by idylan123 View Post
                  one last confirmation!?

the 95 springs WILL fit on OUR CB7 shock towers?
                  Yes.
                  90-97 4cyl Accords use the same springs.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

okay thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                      Guys, please don't cut your springs, heat your springs, or buy "ebay" brand springs.

Save your money and do it right the first time so you don't have to do it again.
                      I didn't find anything wrong with ebay springs, that's what I've been running on mine all summer, it's stiff but I like it, corners nicely. Ebay's definately a good way to go while you save up for Tein's, you may actually be perfectly happy with the ebay's

Check out my paintjobs at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3134126

Comment

drop zones work ok, and will go as low as you what to go.

Comment

Yeah I don't see the reason to cut or heat your springs being that there are so many legit ways to lower your car. I guess cutting gives you the option of getting it as low as you want but cutting is pretty ghetto IMO. I used to cut spring back in the day but now I just go head and buy some lowering springs.

Comment

Working...
                          X