Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all

Hello all, I am just saying hello, I own a 1992 lx with a 1990 dx engine and manual transmission swap. Looking forward to checking out the site

Also how does one go about posting pictures?

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=55195
      1993 accord lx coupe 5 speed f22a1 all stock for now.

Comment

Reading the rules would be a very smart thing to do, since you clearly have not done so.

Comment

After second thought someone just ban me, I've read enough now to see this isn't the great site I hear it once was. Lots a good info but that's to bad because of asshole administration

Comment

How about you just go away, rather than insulting the people that run this site? Are you really that childish?

Instructions for posting pictures are included in the rules. If you did not read those instructions, then you clearly have not read the rules. Is it that unreasonable to expect people to read and follow the rules of this community?

Comment

Originally posted by 9092dx/lx View Post
              After second thought someone just ban me, I've read enough now to see this isn't the great site I hear it once was. Lots a good info but that's to bad because of asshole administration
              Deevs right. The rules do let you know the get down if you read them. No sense in name calling though. That's like calling your boss an asshole because you didn't listen in the monthly safety meeting.

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

That's part of the reason things are set up the way they are, though. People that understand and appreciate the way things run around here follow the rules. People that don't simply go away. Often with a childish outburst or two, but they leave all the same. That ensures that the majority of the members that stay are all ones that understand and follow the rules. Beyond the beginner forums, very little "moderation" is necessary.

Basically, by the time you make it through this section, you either get it... or you get out.

Comment

Working...
                X