Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Exhaust Attitude, Position, Style, and Type Pic Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

** POST YOUR EXHAUST SETUP **
    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

CLA Fireball style muffler with silencer, 2-1/4" in welded to a 2 foot 2" dia exhaust pipe and welded to the old pipe taking out some curves.
      Muffler is pretty straight and at a slight up angle.

Neither camera picked up the sound right, sounds like ass in the video compared to real. Meh, cell phone camera and an ancient cannon powershot. Maybe update that later if I can find something with a decent mike.
      Last edited by Ispintechno; 04-08-2013, 12:11 AM.

Comment

I am not a fan of the angled muffler (where it is angled to one side of the car....). The style comes from drifters who would hit their exhaust and bend it. Now we just do it on everything...

Comment

had a few beers at a buddies house and this ended up happening, i kinda dig it for now lol

i need a fender roller

Comment

In the mood of seeing something different...

Originally posted by oni_cb7 View Post
            I am not a fan of the angled muffler (where it is angled to one side of the car....). The style comes from drifters who would hit their exhaust and bend it. Now we just do it on everything...
            I started this thread in hopes of getting creative style, detail info, etc. Just fellow enthusiasts with creative ideas wanting to show what they did and/or especially to stand out from the rest. Also learning of regional differences as to availability and cutural style. Some guys/girls are the type to act all secret and others love to share as really there's nothin to hide. So please post pictures of any accords/ascots/inspires with "exhaust attitude & style", post sound clips or videos, and if ya wanna share any detailed info such as brands part type selection shop that did it or if was your very own d.i.y. Post up.

I'm just so BORED with the common single cannon just straight replaced in stock= NOTHIN Creative or different from everyone else's like i said "Attitude & Style, Something different..."

**POSITIVE FEEDBACK ONLY PLEASE! RESPECT OTHERS. THANK YOU

Comment

Different...

Comment

Not an accord nor honda, this is the tip I had on my maxima. Took off the fart can it had on when I purchased it and replaced it with this pipe/tip. I'm gonna do something similar to my cb.

FRIENDS
                DONT LET
                FRIENDS
                ROLL ON
                ROTA'S

Comment

Here is my DD CB7 with the Megan Racing Type 2 Full 3pc Bolt-On Exhaust System.

Comment

Working...
                  X