Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have any questions regarding the rules, or if you are unsure. Please ask here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have any questions regarding the rules, or if you are unsure. Please ask here

If you have any questions reguarding the rules, or if you are unsure of something. Please ask here.

We are more than willing to help you.
    It saves you and us the hassle/discomfort of having to sort out a dispute / flaming / banning later on simply by asking us a question in here.

Please note - The admin and moderators ARE human beings, we do have lives, jobs, and need to sleep just like you.
    So if you don't get an answer within 5 minutes - please don't bump it, make a new thread, or go against your better judgement and do what you were questioning yourself about in the first place.
    Please be patient, there is always at least one moderator online 1 once every 12 hours.

Thank you.

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CAR!
    Last edited by evil_demon_01; 04-20-2010, 01:25 AM.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

i didnt want to start a new thread in OT for this silly question but any thoughts on a site suggestion section/thread?
    FRIENDS
    DONT LET
    FRIENDS
    ROLL ON
    ROTA'S

Comment

Actually, if you have a suggestion for the site, PM me.
      I don't care for public discussions of such things, because people get it in their head that the introduction of such a discussion is an automatic call for a public vote... then I have people arguing with me about what changes I should or should not make!!

Any ideas open for public discussion will be posted by either me, or a moderator (with my permission.)

I don't mind a private discussion regarding ideas, as many members DO have good ideas that I hadn't thought of myself. But I'd rather keep it to a one-on-one discussion. That way, I can consider it, and either work with the person with the idea to see how we could implement it, or simply explain why it wouldn't work.

Comment

In my personal opinion, if you're going to document your car, make a thread in the Beginner Image Gallery. Once you reach 30 posts, you can have it moved over to the Member's Rides Forum.
        '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
        If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

My account doesn't allow me to start a "new thread." How do I remedy that? Thanks.

Comment

Stop trying to start a new thread in the beginner forums. You are no longer a beginner.

Comment

Can new members PM regular members.
              Last edited by TahfariCB7; 03-17-2014, 01:10 AM. Reason: wanted to use the right words

Comment

Yes you may.

Comment

How do I change a thread title? I thought I did, but I didn't.
                  ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

You ask a moderator to do it for you. That, or you delete the thread and repost it with the correct title.

Comment

Hello,

I have been a memver since 2012 and finally have 30 posts (haha)
                      When should i have access to the classified section?

thanks

Comment

The system will update after a short time.

Comment

Question regarding the rules.

Hello,

I own a 1991 Honda Accord Coupe 2-Door. I am the original owner.
                          I LOVE my Honda even though the poor thing has been having problems for the last two years.

Everything on the car seems to be giving out!
                          But, fortunately, I have been able to find a shop that knows how to fix my car.

I just had over $2,800.00 worth of work done ( New muffler, tires, brakes, etc.)even though I know that it's more than the car is worth, it's worth it to me!

I see by looking most of the members are in their 20's.
                          I am a 58 years old female so I’m probably in the minority here.

I found your site on Facebook and come in when I have a problem.

Most of the time I find the answer to my question.

I also have posted and have been helped by members of the club.

I joined the site on 10-06-2011 .

Lately,when I think I have a question to post, I find that it has already been ask which is great but I have a question.

My question is: I would LOVE to get to 30 posts but the way things are looking it is never going to happen.

I don’t want to post the same questions that others have already ask because I know by reading the rules that it’s not allowed which I can understand but how is a person like myself able to reach 30 posts without violating rules.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. It’s a great website and as long as I can hold on to my car, I am going to be using your site to get advise.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Georgia Higgins

Comment

You're allowed to post a question that has already been asked. Especially if the answers you found while searching weren't sufficient. As long as you show that you've at least tried to search and answer your question before posting, you won't be hassled.

Comment

Thank you for your response to my question. As I mentioned this site is very informative and I hope to come on more.

Comment

Working...
                              X