Gingerman Raceway 9-11-2011

random pictures and videos
    videos:

cool down lap

warm up lap

random lap

spin out!

pictures

Last edited by axmarque; 09-12-2011, 10:15 PM.

awesome man . represent.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

nice! I hope i can get my cb out to the track this coming summer, or at least take my suby out

you should setup an in car cam
      Last edited by almostJDM; 09-12-2011, 04:47 PM.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Been looking for a gopro cam locally haven't found one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
          awesome man . represent.
          Yea the only Honda there. Only 20 car turn out mostly VW since they hosted the event.

Comment

I'm so jealous. My friends that influenced me with my car build, and helped motivate me to build my car to be what it is today, all sold their cars a few years ago. None of them are even into autocrossing/road racing at all anymore. They used to go to Gingerman every year together, and I really wanted to be a part of that. They always had so much fun there, whether they broke their cars or not, and now I'm basically alone in my hobby now. If it weren't for you guys on here I probably would have sold my car like the rest of them. However, now that I know people on here are hitting up Gingerman, maybe next summer I'll get an invite and hit the track with a fellow CB7 tuner.

Glad you had a good time, thanks for the uploads!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

I'll invite you, how close are you to Blackhawk Farms Raceway?
              I was surprise how much abuse my 190,000 mile Accord took, I ran 6 20 min sessions.

Comment

It's cool to see a cb7 on the track. I'm only autocrossing right now.

Good choice on the tires.

Comment

Sounds like a fun weekend. I am from the Metro Detroit area and I have friends who attend track days at Gingerman. Let me know the next time your going and I will try to attend.
                  http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Originally posted by axmarque View Post
                    I'll invite you, how close are you to Blackhawk Farms Raceway?
                    I was surprise how much abuse my 190,000 mile Accord took, I ran 6 20 min sessions.
                    Honestly I don't know. My auto-x group runs there occasionally, but I haven't been able to hit one of those events. I'd have to mapquest it, but I'm just northeast of Madison, outside Columbus, wi. I love abusing my car, lol, it's got almost 130,000, the motor has much less though. Super bummed that I didn't race this summer, but I really wanted to get my interior done and take care of some other priorities.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 904dr View Post
                      It's cool to see a cb7 on the track. I'm only autocrossing right now.

Good choice on the tires.
                      Direzza are pretty damn good. Autocrossing is a lot of fun I just wanted to go to a track event. It came with a price destroyed both hub bearings so I now im going ROH with 11'' rotors

Comment

Originally posted by axmarque View Post
                        Direzza are pretty damn good. Autocrossing is a lot of fun I just wanted to go to a track event. It came with a price destroyed both hub bearings so I now im going ROH with 11'' rotors
                        I'm stuck on getting direzzas next time I need tires.

Sucks that your hub bearings broke. R.O.h is something I still need to do. Maybe down the road these>> BRAKES

I'll track race one day not sure if it will be my accord though.

Comment

Working...
                        X