• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww I'm gonna miss out on this one I'm in Florida until July 6 for work
    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
      Ask and you shall receive...

The plan for the NC crew is to meet at 8:30am at the Sheetz on US1 in Raleigh, which is on the N side of Raleigh and almost in Wake Forest. Here's the address...

Sheetz
      4801 Thornton Rd
      Raleigh, NC 27616

We met there last yr and left around 9am to head to Richmond, which put us at 85N around 9:30am and the timing worked out perfect so that we could merge in with the Greensboro caravan. Once that happened we were mobbing 40+ cars deep and it was freakin awesome!

T...go ahead and add this info to the 1st post so everyone can see it. If the meeting place changes between now and then I'll let everyone know. Thanks homie!
      posting now...

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
      Aww I'm gonna miss out on this one I'm in Florida until July 6 for work
      you suck...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        Don't worry about paint. Just get the suspension done!!!

And we gotta figure out where and when were gonna meet at to head up there folks. Let me know a time and place so I can post it on the OP.
        ill get the suspension Also i live pretty close to those event and my shop is going to be bringing some badass cars too. but yea lets utilize some Text Free app so we can exchange some numbers and get locations easier or just login here via smart phone.
        Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
        Originally posted by deevergote
        den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
        These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

Originally posted by tutsuo View Post
          ill get the suspension Also i live pretty close to those event and my shop is going to be bringing some badass cars too. but yea lets utilize some Text Free app so we can exchange some numbers and get locations easier or just login here via smart phone.
          wait...what? lol

Comment

wait...what? lol
            For Smart Phones theres an app called Text Free, it gives you a fake phone number you can text instead of giving your real number(for those who do not what there real number out there), i was thinking that would be an easier way to get in contact with the people who were meeting up in specific spots.
            Last edited by tutsuo; 06-05-2012, 03:19 PM.
            Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
            den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
            These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

Originally posted by tutsuo View Post
              For Smart Phones theres an app called Text Free, it gives you a fake phone number you can text instead of giving your real number(for those who do not what there real number out there), i was thinking that would be an easier way to get in contact with the people who were meeting up in specific spots.
              It would be cool though for all of us going from this site to meet up somewhere at the event to hang out for a min. See you there guys!
              Last edited by sideswipe; 06-10-2012, 05:07 PM.
              Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

3 wks!!

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                  3 wks!!
                  yes!!! i cant wait man!!

everyone. if your gonna be rolling with us be sure to get a UGS decal from either me or Kris(sideswipe)....well at least the UGS crew members should get one.

Comment

yes!!! i cant wait man!!

everyone. if your gonna be rolling with us be sure to get a UGS decal from either me or Kris(sideswipe)....well at least the UGS crew members should get one.
                    Can you have me one ready that morning?
                    How big are they?

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                    White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
                      Can you have me one ready that morning?
                      How big are they?
                      There's the one that fits on the windshield that's 12x2 and the smaller one which fits in the rear passenger window that's either 6x1 or 8x1. I can't remember. Lol. And yeah. I got you homie.

Comment

There's the one that fits on the windshield that's 12x2 and the smaller one which fits in the rear passenger window that's either 6x1 or 8x1. I can't remember. Lol. And yeah. I got you homie.
                        Cool deal, I could go for two of the smaller ones for sure! Price?

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                        White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

So is anyone rolling from NOVA or rolling through NOVA?!

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
                            Cool deal, I could go for two of the smaller ones for sure! Price?
                            $16 the shop i get them from is kind of expensive. Kris(sideswipe) might be able to get them for less.

Comment

I haven't talked to the dude at the decal shop since last Spring! Lol... I need to get a set of the 1s you get T for David though.

We're less than 2 weeks away!!

Time to finish up a couple little things and get ready to roll!

Comment

Man I wish I could make this I know alot of people from southern MD going
                                WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Working...
                                X