No announcement yet.

Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like your updates man! I should follow your example and post my progress too lol
    Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
      Got it. But banning a premium member for a week because of this is just stupid!

No PM, no advising the rule may have changed (as I have told the newbies to search the site many times in the past), nothing! There wasn't even a reason stated in the ban. If you had of PM me, I would of easily went in and helped that guy out! I would of gladly apologized and did my best to assist.

I put some serious thought into leaving the site because of you.
      Being a premium member doesn't offer you leniency. Telling a noob to search is a banable offense, always has been.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...54&postcount=4
      Last edited by dj_ender; 07-11-2014, 06:01 PM.
      Originally posted by Mishakol129
      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Build is coming along man, is James at raven's going to be Dyno tuning it for you?

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
          I like your updates man! I should follow your example and post my progress too lol
          Man..... do you still work on your cb7???? Can I remind you it was you that got me into cb7s to being with!!

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
          Being a premium member doesn't offer you leniency. Telling a noob to search is a banable offense, always has been.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...54&postcount=4
          For you. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...40%2C000+posts. Yes, I broke a rule. On purpose= no. Worth a week instant ban = no. IMO. Now please leave my MRT. If you want to keep chatting take it to PM.

Originally posted by JDMef9 View Post
          Build is coming along man, is James at raven's going to be Dyno tuning it for you?
          Sure is. Not like I'm going to street tune it! haha. I may know some things but not as much as James. Hopefully experience will come quick and I can fine tune it down the road when I add parts.

Comment

I have to know more about this camera.... backup camera or whats it for?

You have done an excellent job by the way. Very interested in seeing the outcome of this build.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
              I have to know more about this camera.... backup camera or whats it for?

You have done an excellent job by the way. Very interested in seeing the outcome of this build.
              Thanks man. Keep on stopping by for some great stuff! And yes, its a backup camera I am going to wire into my Alpine 7" Double-din unit. The screen on the stereo will activate when you use reverse or with the push of a button. You'll love this picture I took today for a test of the camera

Complicated, but the light/camera is sitting on a chair almost facing the TV. I was taking a picture of the TV.

Comment

Sweet! where'd you get it and how was the installation...easier than a projector retrofit?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
                  Sweet! where'd you get it and how was the installation...easier than a projector retrofit?
                  haha, thanks. People are liking this. Wayyy easier than the headlight retro! Ebay has them i'm sure but I got it from a guy I knew. Needed to dremel the hole a bit bigger, only by 1/8" maybe, and bend the tabs a bit on the locking tab piece that go on the backside. But it locks in there tight, no-one can take it out from the outside. Just need to find a rubber to go on it in-case water tries to enter. I doubt it will as I made it a tight fit already but just in-case.

Comment

Nice. Maybe some silicone sealant since it sounds like space is limited.

Reminds me of the new CR-V's i used to work on. Rear camera was standard and i had to program the sensors...Still, even without proximity sensors this is a damn cool mod.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                      Thanks man. Keep on stopping by for some great stuff! And yes, its a backup camera I am going to wire into my Alpine 7" Double-din unit. The screen on the stereo will activate when you use reverse or with the push of a button. You'll love this picture I took today for a test of the camera

Complicated, but the light/camera is sitting on a chair almost facing the TV. I was taking a picture of the TV.
                      It took me a while but I got it figured out.

Some creative shit your doing...

Comment

Nice. Maybe some silicone sealant since it sounds like space is limited.

Reminds me of the new CR-V's i used to work on. Rear camera was standard and i had to program the sensors...Still, even without proximity sensors this is a damn cool mod.
                        thanks man. I just realized that the colors won't work properly since the mount point is not centered. But maybe something I'll have to get use to.

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                        It took me a while but I got it figured out.

Some creative shit your doing...
                        haha, thanks man. Appreciate the visit.

Comment

Little problem I have to try and fix...

Comment

Coming along nicely. How you going to make space for the alternator plug?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Idk why but I am loving the VC color. I get like a good feeling looking at it...weird huh?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Coming along nicely. How you going to make space for the alternator plug?
                                Not sure. That's my H22 ALT and the ESP instructions said to use a D-series alt. But I ordered a D series ALT 92-95 and it didn't fit at all! So I'm going to check with ESP guy to see what he says. All the pictures and articles on the topic picture a H22 ALT. Not sure why it mentioned to use a D-series ALT, no-one ever spoke of the reasoning. If that idea fails then I'll keep this setup. I'm going to put heat wrap around the exhaust anyways...

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                                Idk why but I am loving the VC color. I get like a good feeling looking at it...weird huh?
                                I stared at this pic for a while today too. And my initial thought was to go green again on the VC. But with the Skunk2 intake, and turbo being silver, this silver VC is addicting to look at and blends so well with everything else. Funny thing is that i just sanded it (it was orange), and threw it on there with the idea that I would paint it later. It almost looks ghostly...

Comment

Working...
                                X