hey sean... wat up. sick clutch bro.

94 Accord Wagon EX-R/H22A 5 speed
    91 Accord Wagon EX-R/ F22A6 5 speed
    93 Accord Wagon EX/ F22A4
    91 Accord Sedan EX/ F22A4 5 speed
    94 Accord Sedan EX-R/ F22b1 5 speed
    94 Accord Sedan EX-R/ F22b1

Comment

naphta: thanks dude, i don't remember your car from before i left toronto, you hang with TAC at all?
      MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
      i pulled over and looked under the hood.
      the engine was still there...
      ...silly light!

Comment

woo! TASPORT upper control arms! poly bushings and ingall's camber-adjustable ball joint!

MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

hey hey all, long time no post. again. for the millionth time i have disappeared and miraculously reappeared out of thin air.. or not.

basically i was wanting to wait a bit before taking pictures and posting them here, i was hoping to be able to paint my nasty hood and at least get my latest grille in, but i couldn't help it after the most recent addition to my car..

since last update: my jdm bumper and most recent jdm lights met a tragic end due to a huge ice rut in the 7-11 parking lot this winter, the result is a few crappy wrecker parts for now, with the addition of a legend lip. but most importantly i found some rims i've been wanting forever and got them on and rolling. i was iffy on whether or not i could even make em fit properly, but you can't argue with results. nothing a baseball bat and a heat gun couldn't handle. 17x8 +32 genII super advan with 215/45/17 tires

yeah i know she's a bit of a rustbucket. i think it's getting close to time to find a shell with a good body and swap everything over.

still, for 522,000km on her, she ain't bad..

-sean
          MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

Originally posted by blamethepunx View Post
            hey hey all, long time no post. again. for the millionth time i have disappeared and miraculously reappeared out of thin air.. or not.

basically i was wanting to wait a bit before taking pictures and posting them here, i was hoping to be able to paint my nasty hood and at least get my latest grille in, but i couldn't help it after the most recent addition to my car..

since last update: my jdm bumper and most recent jdm lights met a tragic end due to a huge ice rut in the 7-11 parking lot this winter, the result is a few crappy wrecker parts for now, with the addition of a legend lip. but most importantly i found some rims i've been wanting forever and got them on and rolling. i was iffy on whether or not i could even make em fit properly, but you can't argue with results. nothing a baseball bat and a heat gun couldn't handle. 17x8 +32 genII super advan with 215/45/17 tires

yeah i know she's a bit of a rustbucket. i think it's getting close to time to find a shell with a good body and swap everything over.

still, for 522,000km on her, she ain't bad..

-sean
            i was wondering where did you go. second to last pic is a winner
            miss my turbo cb7
            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
              i was wondering where did you go. second to last pic is a winner
              yeah man, i like that one too. need a rear lip though, that ass end is way too high. thanks bud
              MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

sean-fuckin-o!!!!

i can`t believe how much those rims and lip changed the look of your car. you should dump it even lower tho... you know you have to...

when are you coming back to visit TO? sucks we couldn`t chill the last few times. just shitty timing and shitty friends. sorry bro...

anyways, we`ll talk soon.

Members Ride

Comment

The Advans look sick as fuck on there dude.

seeing your coupe makes me miss my old one.

keep it clean bro.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

hey question for you. are those HID street legal? if so can you direct me a link of were i can get them?

Comment

g: yeah mang, tell scott he's a douche. hey i need you to find me some 92-93 one pieces. with the rims and lip and shit on there i'm starting to wanna make the honda look nice again, paint the hood, throw another grille in etc.

civic 90 08: thanks buddy, i appreciate it

killin: as far as i know they're street legal, i've never heard otherwise or had any problems myself but don't get anything too blue/purple. looks like ass, not as bright and draws attention. just make sure that if you aren't retrofitting projectors you get some with the glare shroud along the bottom of the bulb otherwise you'll be blinding people left right and center. i got mine at a local shop so that wouldn't help you much
                      MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

well i'm sure i'll get flamed like crazy for this, but i'm excited so deal with it. lol

this is the reason my honda hasn't gotten so much love lately: i'm cheating on her.

1987 Mazda Rx-7 GX, with a whole crapload done so far and much much more coming.

so there you go, most of my time and money has been invested in this sweet little piece of ass as of late, but i still managed to get some new shoes for the good ol honda, that was a 'forgive me' present haha

-sean
                        MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

Woww what a change..I love it!!!

Seems like you're getting closer and closer to Vancouver man! Maybe we'll get to meet in person one day? I've known you ever since I joined this site 5-6 years ago, and we have never met once!!!

I love the Advans on the Accord, and the RX-7 is looking mean as well..How much power are you putting down on that rotary so far? Ever get it dynoed?

Keep us updated please..And do come visit us at Vancouver when you have the chance!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

hey buddy, what's up?! long time no talk!! funny you mention visiting vancouver, i should be in town on the 11th-12th with my cb :P i think i might have a few hours to kill on the 12th, you doing anything?

as for the mazda, haven't dynoed it or tuned it or even brought it up to full boost yet. just babied it so far seeing as i'm still waiting on a rad and some fans, but the quick little test drive to fill up the tank and wash the engine bay felt real nice. i'm expecting pretty close to 300 on 10psi. i was actually worried that the monster 255's i put on the back end would be a little too wide for this little 1.3L to break loose, but what do you know, they're not haha
                            MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

hey ronald, on the topic of me being in vancouver, you know of any good jdm parts importers around? i'm looking for some new one piece headlights and jdm parts are pretty much nonexistant in edmonton.
                              MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

dude id trade u my wheels and give u $100 AND PAY for the shipping for both sets of wheels

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                                When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                                X