Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

lift Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this kid acrost town has a (like) 89 lewd, on a S10 frame or something. it looks like the sofa king got to it. it is different though, ill give him that. ill try to get a pic.

94 ex 4dr on a diet.

Comment

NOT TRYIN TOT TELL YOU WHAT TO DO BUT I WOULD GET CYLINDERS FOR IT THAT WAY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RIDE HIGH WHEN YOU WANT OR RIDE LOW WHEN YOU WANT.BUT I USE TO HAVE 18S THEY ARE NOT THAT BIG I WOULD GO DUBS.GO BIG OR GO HOME.BUT YEAH YOUR CAR DO YOUR OWN THING DONT LET OTHER PEOPLE TELL YOU WHAT TO DO.BE AN O.G. IT DOES SEEM LIKE YOU GOT THE ORIGINAL PART DOWN ,BUT WORK ON THE GANGSTA THOUGH

my ride thread
      my photoshoot

Comment

^ all caps huh. I like to see how it looks, but the whole mac dre big wheel hyphy thing is not for me. But to each his own. Ive seen old ass granadas, cutless, and others lifted and with dubs, I just dont get it.
        "Brought to you by Carls Jr."

Comment

here is that 4x4 lewd. its funny looken.

deffinatly gets my vote on different. some 30s. and a candy apple paint job, and a big balla chain, with some fresh tiberlands and a pit bull and.......a .......beeper, witha knot in the sock. yeah..... its absolutly...retarded.

94 ex 4dr on a diet.

Comment

My car is lowred like 3" on 18's so even @ stock ride height they r gonna look weird. Im not sayn dont raise but if you do atleast go bigger than 18's. sum ppl might not like it but 22's with a 2-3"lift wouldnt look bad imo

^^^^CLICK IT^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by I<3mycb7 View Post
              My car is lowred like 3" on 18's so even @ stock ride height they r gonna look weird. Im not sayn dont raise but if you do atleast go bigger than 18's. sum ppl might not like it but 22's with a 2-3"lift wouldnt look bad imo
              Thanks...might try that

Comment

I could only see this causing problems.
                The sky is always bluer at the top of the windshield.

Comment

is this what you are loooking for???
                  http://universalcarlifts.com/product...products_id=65

^^^^CLICK IT^^^^^

Comment

Fit properly sized 18's on a car with stock suspension and it will look like a DONK.

Comment

the biggest cb7 i have seen is i guy with 30in wheels and like a 15in lift that is his daily driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8 View Post
                        Fit properly sized 18's on a car with stock suspension and it will look like a DONK.
                        Yeah I slapped one of my 18's (had on my dropped lancer) on my stock cb7 to see what it looked like. It was quickly removed before anyone drove by and saw it. haha
                        The sky is always bluer at the top of the windshield.

Comment

Working...
                        X