Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its time for a rebuild.....But my CB will live again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does your temp gauge work? You seem to run a lot cooler than mine does.

steve

Comment

The temp gauge or sending unit is messed up, I haven't decided to track it down yet.
      Last edited by dj_ender; 12-09-2012, 01:40 PM.
      Originally posted by Mishakol129
      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

F it who needs to know temp's? run it till it pops!

I do not condone said action do so at your own risk.

02 Crv
        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Decided I would update this..... 10 months later. Almost 20K on the rebuild, and still running strong. After my last video post I discovered my cat was clogged, and was holding me back. It has now been fixed and runs better.

Comment

40K on the rebuild and still going strong.

16.60 @ 85

Comment

^^^ That is some good driving!

That track appears to be quite a bit smoother than my local track in the shut down area.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                ^^^ That is some good driving!

That track appears to be quite a bit smoother than my local track in the shut down area.
                Thanks! Theres a nasty bump at the end, but yeah, it's pretty smooth. I was racing a CD5 LX.

Comment

I noticed I haven't updated this thread in a long time, so I figured I would. 77K into the rebuild, and running stronger than ever. I finally tackled a long time problem, my TPS was never set with a proper sweep from .48v - 4.5v, so tip in and fuel cut was always off. And I have regained almost 80 MPGs. I got tuned last year, but shortly after I discovered the my entire header was loose, so needless to say, I need retuned.

Drag racing season is this month, so more videos will be posted. Stay tuned!

Last edited by dj_ender; 03-06-2015, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Your damn video still won't work. Anyway with the new collector that will be a big plus on retune probably good for another 5whp, oh and I am the game bish!

02 Crv
                    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Working...
                    X