Sexual Harassment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leung
    i don't really want to admit this but... one of the guys at my work likes to slap me on the ass.

and no i don't enjoy it nor is it one of those "good job" ass slaps from the coach like when you're running off the football field after scoring a touch down.
    Well for your problem you can do 2 things.

Tell him to stop.

or

Punch him the face.
    www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

yeah i've told him to stop before and the manager, said he'll turn his back to us if i ever feel the need to take him out back and duke it out so long as we clock out first.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung
        yeah i've told him to stop before and the manager, said he'll turn his back to us if i ever feel the need to take him out back and duke it out so long as we clock out first.
        But it would be a longer fight if you were still on the clock. Later

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          Your best bet is to get witnesses and bring that you can trust thne bring them to court to testify against her. Thats the only way hell win. Aside from that that shit will get dismissed and he can countersue for false allegations. Sexual harrassment pertains to many things but their are a few that have a few exceptions which lead to have been exposed to a hostile environment.

But in this case I highly dought shell get paid for it. Sexual harrassment is based on touching without anothers consent,making uncomfortable sexual statement inuendo's to another when they dont feel comfortable about it,making sexual gestures. But i highly doubt looking at another ones tits would personify sexual harrassment. Ive already been through this at my last job when they tried to get me out and couldnt. The arbitator even said on his conclusion and final rulling.

I seriously doubt what mike did in the workplace arguing with another co-worker in front of miss nish when she wasnt even mentioned in the arguement and from what it seems management is trying to side away from the fact that they dont want to get sued so they decided to rule in miss nishes favor so that they wouldnt. THis is another boohoo sob story which was made up just to fire him case dismissed god day mr hodges and do stay out of trouble. So I beat that case and when i came to wrk the next day I told her to suck my dick and i grabbed my balls and i did it down the line before i quit walking into every management office tellin them off like remember when you didnt want me driving well im out btw suck my dick peace and now look at me im workin in a better job better environment and im gettin paid to do absolutely nothing but drive.

You couldn't be more wrong, i dont know about where you work. But you dont have to touch the person, it doesnt even have to be the person you said or did it to.

I think your friend should becareful, you can never trust anyone. You could be friends with someone and the next minute they could say they got offended by somethig you said and bam your fucked.

Sexual harassment is a form of sex discrimination that violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature constitutes sexual harassment when submission to or rejection of this conduct explicitly or implicitly affects an individual's employment, unreasonably interferes with an individual's work performance or creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment.

Sexual harassment can occur in a variety of circumstances, including but not limited to the following:

The victim as well as the harasser may be a woman or a man. The victim does not have to be of the opposite sex.
          The harasser can be the victim's supervisor, an agent of the employer, a supervisor in another area, a co-worker, or a non-employee.
          The victim does not have to be the person harassed but could be anyone affected by the offensive conduct.
          Unlawful sexual harassment may occur without economic injury to or discharge of the victim.
          The harasser's conduct must be unwelcome.
          It is helpful for the victim to directly inform the harasser that the conduct is unwelcome and must stop. The victim should use any employer complaint mechanism or grievance system available.

When investigating allegations of sexual harassment, EEOC looks at the whole record: the circumstances, such as the nature of the sexual advances, and the context in which the alleged incidents occurred. A determination on the allegations is made from the facts on a case-by-case basis.

Prevention is the best tool to eliminate sexual harassment in the workplace. Employers are encouraged to take steps necessary to prevent sexual harassment from occurring. They should clearly communicate to employees that sexual harassment will not be tolerated. They can do so by establishing an effective complaint or grievance process and taking immediate and appropriate action when an employee complains.
          http://www.eeoc.gov/facts/fs-sex.html
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

tell her to get in the kitchen, and make him a sandwich. word.

Comment

damn that sux
              now a days sexual harassment comes in all different types of forms.
              and yes according to the law or what has been said in our SH training, even staring at some womans tits is SH, shyt if you are telling your bud a dirty joke and the person guy/girl on the other side of the room hears you and makes them feel uncomfortable, they can report you. Around where I work, after you tell them to stop and if they continue to do it then you can report it but I would think that if it is a physical thing you could report it right away

Leung, you need to report his ass and your management. Him for SH and your management for not doing anything about it. I personally wouldn't let this one slide. Take it to the top man if it is unwanted

I have been SH while I was a working at a resturant as a teenager. This old hostest would rub my ass just about every time I went to clean a table. I reported it and had the choice to have her fired, have her relocated or I can move. I chose to move where the younger ladies were working And I will admit, if it had been a hot lady rubbing my ass I would not have reported her, I would invited to another room

report it Leung

Comment

actually phatdoughnut you goota go by the book to a certain extent but the arbitrator is the arbitrator and he knows more than us both put to gether so unless your an actual lawyer your opinion doesnt count. I had the last laugh and it felt good. I may have caused a hostile environment but it wasnt in anyway sexual harrassment. In her case it was more like crying wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
                  Your mother must be proud.
                  lol. Anyway it coulda been a lot of things if she was wearing something revealing no shit people are gonna look so now staring at that is sexual harassment. I think your friend might win this one honestly. If she doesnt want anyone looking at her shit cover it up!

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Yeah, it's her fault men...er..."boys" can't control themselves.
                    Guys can Im just saying if your just wanting to let it pop out to the whole world dont expect no one to look whether boy or girl.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

About 40% of you guys will end up having daughters...and your world view will change like *fingersnap* that.
                      Last edited by SteveB; 02-24-2007, 01:49 PM.
                      2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                      Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                      1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Your mother must be proud.
                        hellyeah she is and i got the bankroll i can buy and sell your sorry ass aswell. Back to work hoe. Hell you on it so much I may even decide to pimp you like the gary squad from pokemon every where i go you right behind me just on it.

Comment

You must still live with Mommy and Daddy!
                          Go buy a house, Captain Bankroll.
                          actually I have and i rented it its in virginia why spend more when you can make investments. And I dont pay rent Btw dont get mad because you aint ballin windowshopper mad as fuck when you see me ridin by.

Comment

Well this thread went OT fast...****

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                              tell her to get in the kitchen, and make him a sandwich. word.
                              bwa ha ha ha ha. I told my gf this one time... i didn't get any action for a good 2 weeks. and the worst part... I DIDN"T GET MY SANDWICH!!!!
                              my 91 cb7
                              Originally posted by 4doorfury
                              I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                                actually phatdoughnut you goota go by the book to a certain extent but the arbitrator is the arbitrator and he knows more than us both put to gether so unless your an actual lawyer your opinion doesnt count. I had the last laugh and it felt good. I may have caused a hostile environment but it wasnt in anyway sexual harrassment. In her case it was more like crying wolf.
                                If you say so, im sure you are leaving stuff out, because causing a hostile environment is really really bad news. people dont take that shit lightly.
                                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                                X