No announcement yet.

nicko : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm also thinking to heated the spring to lower my ride...
    -My Member Ride thread-
    -JL store-

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

Looking good! Is that an OEM cb7 wing?
      ive seen a few of them on 9293 cbs here in australia so... dunno mate, reckon it is but not fussed. im not into wings but do favour it over the tripod ones. when i got it the LED board was corroded so i went out and bought and fitted a generic short one. might find a longer one to fit the gap better down the track.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
        i'm also thinking to heated the spring to lower my ride...
        if you had to, do it. better than cutting them.

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
          Lookin good Nick ... needs to be lower though.

Check my MR thread for the 92 and see if theres anything in therr you might be interested in
          DOOD tell me about it! need those extended caps and camber kit bro!! cant wait until i slamm it like you.. thanks for looking out for me Dustin.

Comment

Originally posted by nicko View Post
            ive seen a few of them on 9293 cbs here in australia so... dunno mate, reckon it is but not fussed. im not into wings but do favour it over the tripod ones. when i got it the LED board was corroded so i went out and bought and fitted a generic short one. might find a longer one to fit the gap better down the track.

That's cool! My cb7 is headed that way...OEM wing, OEM mud flaps, and legend lip!
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

SICK SICK SICK! ME WNAT RHD on my coupe

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
              1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

Bippu Style too!? I must befriend you, haha! I just got back from Japan and was able to go to a Junction Produce Boutique and pick up some goodies.
                blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Your sedan is str8 pimpin!!!!!!
                  I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                  Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  My coupe!!!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                  Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

your car is real clean bro from inside and out keep up the good work i will be back for more updates

Comment

yo bellic, i got them usdm corners you wanted

where are you atttttttt bro
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                        That's cool! My cb7 is headed that way...OEM wing, OEM mud flaps, and legend lip!
                        hey man, been busy at work recently but i just caught up your thread. thanks for dropping by- been ages

Originally posted by kosheen1 View Post
                        SICK SICK SICK! ME WNAT RHD on my coupe
                        you kidding...? mate. you should know i would give my left testicle for a coupe LHD or RHD.

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                        Bippu Style too!? I must befriend you, haha! I just got back from Japan and was able to go to a Junction Produce Boutique and pick up some goodies.
                        been through your thread a tragic amount of times. i swear we were seperated at birth.

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                        Your sedan is str8 pimpin!!!!!!
                        thanks for that man! its changed since last.. ill have to put up new pics

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
                        your car is real clean bro from inside and out keep up the good work i will be back for more updates
                        i know you man, cars changed a bit so ill have to post up some update shots.. SUMMER IS HERE WOOOT!!

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                        yo bellic, i got them usdm corners you wanted

where are you atttttttt bro
                        one love mi bruvva

Comment

You're still alive?!

Comment

for real, your car?? helllla clean man!!! love it! your wheels are perfectly placed in your wheel well!

your car reminds me of the taxi cars in japan that the wealthy business people would call up to give them rides and stuff

all signs point to yes, we were separated, lol!
                            blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Australian's for the win bro!
                              Too bad you live in Melbourne! >:L But we could probably meet half way and make a cruise out of that! > hahahah. Really nice CB by the way! The red courtesy lights look great! I'm thinking about getting blue ones but can't find them anywhere. :S where'd you get them from?

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                                You're still alive?!
                                eey.. happy new year. ill try and get some new shots in. was so close to selling the cb last year.. couldnt part with it when the time came.

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                                for real, your car?? helllla clean man!!! love it! your wheels are perfectly placed in your wheel well!

your car reminds me of the taxi cars in japan that the wealthy business people would call up to give them rides and stuff

all signs point to yes, we were separated, lol!
                                thanks mate. uncanny really. love what you did with your accord. where did you get that auto gear lever sock thingy man? any luck with getting that centre storage bin in?

Originally posted by YOanthony View Post
                                Australian's for the win bro!
                                Too bad you live in Melbourne! >:L But we could probably meet half way and make a cruise out of that! > hahahah. Really nice CB by the way! The red courtesy lights look great! I'm thinking about getting blue ones but can't find them anywhere. :S where'd you get them from?
                                awesome mrt you got there ant. theres a shop a fair way out of town here in melbourne that specializes in sales of LED's espec for auto purposes. worth the effort to travel the distance when youre the type that cant be bothered with ebay. look, next time i pass ill try and pick some up for you if they have em.

Comment

Working...
                                X