Form Fest 2014 Nampa, Id

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Form Fest 2014 Nampa, Id

A bunch of local guys decided to do this after the cancellation of IR208.

http://www.idahomotorsports.com/foru...light=FormFest

FormFest 2014
    Presented by Idahomotorsports.com

This event is welcome to all things automotive: Japanese, European, American, Ruckus, Motorcycles, and everything in between

All profits from FormFest 2014 will be donated to St. Luke’s Juvenile diabetes research fund headed by Dr. Daniel Flynn, pediatric endocrinologist.

What: FormFest 2014 Presented by Idahomotorsports.com
    Where: 9850 W. St. Luke’s Drive, Nampa, ID 83687, Entrance- Cherry Ln, Exit only- Midland Rd
    When: Saturday, August 23, 2014, Roll in @ 1PM, Show starts @ 2PM, Judging starts @ 3PM

Event will include:
    A hourly raffle of prizes, donated from sponsors
    Judging with trophy awards
    Food vendor available
    Tents for shade during the show
    Merchandise vendors
    Vendor demonstrations
    Xbox One Forza 5 “Fastest Lap” competition
    Big Wheel autocross course
    And much more

Cost to show: $30.00 for preregistration, $40.00 the day of the show
    First 50 registrations will receive a special gift in their grab bag

Pre registration will end 1 August 2014 in order to fill all T shirt order sizes.
    Entry fees are non-refundable.
    Pre-Registration Details:
    Please send payment as gift to Paypal: formfest2014@gmail.com
    Please include the following information in the message box:
    Name:
    Screen name:
    Email:
    Shirt Size:
    Number of Vehicles registered:
    Make and Model of car:

All pre-registrants will receive a special gift bag filled with items from our sponsors and a guaranteed spot in the show
    Also, please email a picture of your car to formfestpictures@gmail.com so we can post it on the FormFest 2014 facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/formfest2014

Xbox One FORZA 5 Fastest Lap Contest

We will be holding a Fastest Lap contest in one of our tents on a new Xbox One
    We will be racing on the famous Top Gear track.
    Everyone will race the same car, the same track, in the same conditions.
    We will be keeping track of the times of each driver on our very own Fastest Lap board

The winner, the person with the fastest lap will receive a brand new copy of Forza 5

A person will only be able to race 1 lap at a time but, can race as many times as they wish.
    This should keep down on people hogging the controller.

[/QUOTE]
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Current sponsor list:

Gonna drop a list of our current sponsors, we are still looking for more and still waiting to hear back from about 30 others. Hope to have a killer show!

IdahoMotorsports.com
    Honda208.com
    Trax Customs
    Gear Head Detailing
    AutoZone
    Discount Tire
    BK Industries
    Sticker Mafia
    Meguires Wax
    Mothers Wax
    Turtle Wax
    Top End Tuner
    VW Audi of Boise
    Westside Auto Body
    Tech Headz
    Andy Brennan Photography
    Bart Cepek Photography
    Invasion Fabworks
    WesCo
    Allstate
    Peace Tea/ Monster Energy
    Magnaflow Exhaust
    SRRSCCA
    Larry H Miller Subaru Boise
    St. Lukes
    Liang’s Photography
    Griots Garage

Comment

And some words from the staff:

Just a reminder to everyone, FormFest 2014 is a judged car show.
      This means that that the judging will be on how well your car shows.
      Lots of work can be put into getting your car ready for just those few hours its out there.
      I want to post is a First timers or beginners, car show, how to, what to do, what to bring help guide.

1. First off, never ever go expecting to win. This makes car shows not fun if you expect to win every time. Just like in everything, there will always be someone lower, faster, newer, and who has spent way more money. Go for the events, go for people, go to get ideas and take pictures and have fun. If you leave with a trophy, great, if not, take what you saw at the show and build off of it for next year.

2. Bring chairs, coolers, pop tents, and stuff to stay cool. Car shows usually happen on some sort of pavement, concrete, paved lot. FormFest is no different. That sucker will be warm out there. Be sure to stay hydrated cool during the show. We will have tents for shade and working on a water misting station but we can only provide so much.

3. Bring plenty of rags, waxes, tire dressing, windex, paper towels and detailing supplies. Let your ride shine. Getting your car detailed will improve you’re the look of your car 10 fold. Be sure to hit up one of our sponsors for a FormFest discounted rate.

4. This is a car show, make sure you have your show items, Build lists, brag boards, display items

5. Bring cash. We will have the ability to take cards at the show, but cash is faster, quicker, and easier to deal with. You don’t want to charge 1 dollar on your card 5 times during the day for waters. Also this is a charity event, donations to St. Luke’s are encouraged. When you buy your raffle tickets, your entry free to the Big Wheel AutoX, the Loudest Exhaust competition, and the Forza 5 competition, all go 100% directly to our Donation to St Luke’s Juvenile Diabetes Fund.

6. Mingle and be social. Everyone there will be an automotive enthusiast just like you. Share your stories and make friend. This is what our car scene is about.

7. Do not bump your stereo system in the check in line or during the show. We have a DJ and a stereo compition. Please let them do their part.

8. Please have your car ready before you pull into the lot. Some of you may need to spin down the collars on your coilovers, air out, setup a display, that’s fine, you won’t be doing any repairs, or changing your oil or something silly like that. Get that stuff done prior to the show.

9. Please do not drive like an idiot on your way to the show, honking and revving your motor the whole way to the show, or leaving the show, no speeding or reckless driving. Nampa PD already knows what we are doing; we are ok on the lot, on the street that’s all you. If we see any reckless driving at the show, you will be removed from the show with no refund. If we see burnouts, drifting, power pulls on the roads by the show; you will have the police called on you. Don’t act like an asshat.

10. HAVE FUN! This will be a show like Idaho has never seen before. Lets make sure we can continue to have it and that it grows each and every year.

A general list of stuff to bring
      Poptent
      Chairs
      Waters
      Food
      Cash
      Sunglasses
      Hats
      SUNSCREEN!!! AND USE IT!!!
      Spray on wax, microfiber towels, duster, tire shine, windex, paper towels, leather shine, and detail supplies. Wash your car before the show so you can do a quick detail and be ready to show
      Bring a grocery bag to police up your own trash
      Bring a pen and paper, take notes, and to fill out your build sheet.
      Camera, extra batteries, SD cards, tripods and all your photography and videography equipment

Comment

35! Only 35! Only 35 days left to pre register for FormFest 2014! The show will be sold out before that date. Get registered today!
        All profit goes towards St. Lukes Children's Hospital!

Go to www.facebook.com/formfest2014 and read the pinned post on how to register.

Comment

Working...
        X