Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F22a1 Head Gasket Help In L.a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22a1 Head Gasket Help In L.a

HEY I GOT A 91 HONDA ACCORD LX FOR LIKE A MONTH I ONLY DROVE IT LIKE FOUR TIMES . IT WAS OVER HEATING AND I F*&# THE HEAD GASKET I PAYED A MECHANIC LIKE 250$$ " TO FIX MY OIL LEAKS AND HE NEVER FINISHED BECAUSE NOW I HAVE COOLENT ON MY OIL OR SOMETHING I WANTED TO KNOW IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME OUT I'M FROM LOS ANGELES AND I DON'T KNOW A LOT ABOUT THIS AND I DONT HAVE NO MORE CASH .
    Last edited by accord_f22a91; 09-11-2010, 09:57 PM.

white smoke?

coolant in your motor? does you car take forever to start and does white smoke come from your exhaust?
    What Do You Tell a Chick With 2 Black Eye's?
    Nothing You Already Told Her Twice

Comment

Yeah It All Started When It Overheated One Day .. Smoke Comes Out After A Few Seconds And It Dont Want To Start Like It Takes A Long Time

Comment

too bad you didnt live closer, i woulda surfaced the head for you for food.

"Will work with head for food."
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

dam thats tough man. im more than willing to help man but im not sure exactly how to fix it. so if you find someone with the know how im more than willing to come and give a helping hand for some food
          (long as i dont work that is )

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            too bad you didnt live closer, i woulda surfaced the head for you for food.

"Will work with head for food."
            hahha that's funny .. are u serious

Comment

im in norcal but i woulda hooked you up.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

yeah im having a hard time even starting it at the moment i think its the main fuel relay . it clicks when i try to start it

Comment

does the engine rotate by hand? check the cond. of battery, wires and starter first.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                    does the engine rotate by hand? check the cond. of battery, wires and starter first.
                    okAY I GOT IT TO START I think the starter was stuck or something i hit it and it started working ..

Comment

Originally posted by accord_f22a91 View Post
                      okAY I GOT IT TO START I think the starter was stuck or something i hit it and it started working ..
                      thanks for the help..now i need to fix the head and replace the starter i want to do all this shit my self do to me not having a job and shit but i need someone to guide me and shit

Comment

Where In The L.A.Area u at Im in La Puente 626 area Code

Comment

It's nice to have someone help/guide you through procedures but a good manual should be first on your list.

Read through everything you want to do a couple times then get your pals over to help you with the physical work - while following the procedures in the manual.
                          90 Accord Ex, F22A4. Slight fire damage.

Comment

Originally posted by alvarado626 View Post
                            Where In The L.A.Area u at Im in La Puente 626 area Code
                            im in east los angeles by the 60 freeway 323 i asked today what would be the best thing for me and they said a used engine idk i don't have that kind of money

Comment

Originally posted by H.M. View Post
                              It's nice to have someone help/guide you through procedures but a good manual should be first on your list.

Read through everything you want to do a couple times then get your pals over to help you with the physical work - while following the procedures in the manual.
                              thanks for the advice bro

Comment

Working...
                              X