Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

i got in a bet.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got in a bet.

A few friends and i were arguing cars while at lunch, and one said his stock '03 Mustang GT can beat an H22a CB7 in anything.

My other friend owns an H22 CB but he doesnt want it on the sight.

But besides that, im going to be driving the H22 (my CB is still stock or i would be using it) against my buddy's GT. Am i screwed?

The CB has or so ive been told)
    -H22a
    -stage 2 clutch
    -Flowmaster exhaust system
    -Custom Coilovers
    -2" lowering springs
    -Brembo Brake kit.

Hmmm....
    In this case yes.
    The Tq alone is going to rape you.

Comment

Just seen this, um WTF...

Originally posted by iamninja28 View Post

The CB has or so ive been told)
      -H22a
      -stage 2 clutch
      -Flowmaster exhaust system
      -Custom Coilovers
      -2" lowering springs

-Brembo Brake kit.

Comment

Lol, I didn't notice that either. I don't even know what kind of answer he is looking for.
        '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

My money is on the pony car, especially if this is a straight line race

Comment

what does "in anything" mean?
            Originally posted by deevergote
            These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Ya your going to lose buddy. Unless the GT owner has no idea how to drive it.

MR THREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196078

Comment

Brembo brakes? I would like to see that.

You should list what transmission is in the car, f22? H22? Either way you have have less hp and tq, add a shot of nitrous and it could be closer.

Comment

http://www.theturboforums.com/conten...ing-calculator
                  Originally posted by Mishakol129
                  Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Definitely lose in a straight line. However, mustangs (even GT mustangs) are not that great at handling in stock form. I had a guy in a mustang GT that could not keep up with me on the track because I could take turns faster (could have been the driver, but he said he was going as fast as the car would let him, but then again, I have a fairly good aftermarket spring/strut combo and a progress rear sway with 7 inch wide tires). They simply can't handle in a turn compared to a cb7 with a little bit of suspension work. So you might be able to beat him this way, but the rear sway bar really improves the handling capabilities of the cb7.

Comment

If the guy can drive you have little chance from anything but a roll. Handling wise up until the new coyotes your normal GT's (Fox, sn95, sn197 etc) are ass happy, but that can be changed easy enough.

02 Crv
                      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

get your car together, go to a dragway, race and then post the results...benchracing is useless

SOLD!!
                        Boosted H22
                        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
                        X