Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

got my jdm 1 piece headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wth did u get a extra pair of the front plastic frame which i kill to have if so i want it $ to complete my project

Comment

They look pretty nice

I have a question, do they sell nice headlights like these in Europe? I know you can get lhd stuff there.

The reason i ask, is because i had oem jdm rsx headlights on my other car, but would get flashed all the time from oncoming traffic, i hated that.

Comment

not 2 shure

Originally posted by Deetz View Post
        They look pretty nice

I have a question, do they sell nice headlights like these in Europe? I know you can get lhd stuff there.

The reason i ask, is because i had oem jdm rsx headlights on my other car, but would get flashed all the time from oncoming traffic, i hated that.
        i suppose they do but im not sure

Comment

Whats up man? you get those lights installed?
          Freedom Is Not Free
          U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

91 one pieces were meant to be clear

they look ugly black housed

sorry guys
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by 90-91accorddx View Post

hella fukn clean.....wat yall think
              hmm, aren't those just 92/93 with a 90/91 chrome trim?

Rip It Up
              Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
                hmm, aren't those just 92/93 with a 90/91 chrome trim?
                Yes, those in the picture are 90-91s. Not only is the chrome trim ring a giveaway, the bit that sits right next to the grill is pretty much straight up and down, no curve.

The ones originally posted by 90-91accorddx are 92-93s.
                Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

man, those look soooo good. totally worth the steep price if you ask me.
                  i want.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

naw not yet

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
                    Whats up man? you get those lights installed?
                    i just got them sitting in my room im waiting on putting everything 2gether so i can put it on all at once.
                    so far i bought a 93 front bumper, 92-93 jdm fogs, 93 rear trunk, headlight harness adapter for h4 plug n play into 9006, hids 6000k,
                    2moorrow im going to the jy to buy a 93 rear bumper n 93 coupe side moldings

after this ill be done and ready to take it to the paint shop

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by cbscandal View Post
                      man, those look soooo good. totally worth the steep price if you ask me.
                      i want.
                      just wat i was thinking when i opened the package

Comment

nope they have a line there thats how they are both sides
                        It's not supposed to be there. I used to DIY these years ago and used to sell them, just like this current seller. It's probably from him/her prying the lens off to paint.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

sup

installd my trunk today car looks good kinda looks carbon fiber

Comment

hey

hey just wondering..where can i find headlights like those with the amber corner light?

need 2 buy hids thinkn about getting light blue hids

hopefully my car looks like this when im done this is my friend juans car

this is my next upgrade gonna get this bumper with the fogs

Comment

hey where can i find one piece head lights like that ...the ones that i find are just the clear ones..i want the ones similar to yours...

Comment

question for al yall jdm head light owners...

since they are PLASTIC, how well do hids hold up against the plastic, will it start to get cloudy??
                                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X